Our Little Secret

UNKNOWN POV

"How's everything going J?"

"It's going great sir, she tells me everything I ask her without her being suspicious"

"Very soon she'll fall"

"Good, just like I want it, all I need is for you to speed up the process then we're all good"

"Okay sir I'll try my best"

"You better, I don't have time to waste, I've already done my part so don't. Fail. Me. Understood"

"Yes sir I understand"

"Good now get out of my office"

NARRATOR POV

It has been exactly a week since Jisoo has been ignoring Jennie. Whenever she saw the younger she would just run away or hide from her, too scared to face the fact that she fucked her best friend's girlfriend.

Not only was she scared to face Jennie but also worried about her reputation in this school. If you didn't already know Lisa was the most popular person in the whole of YG High School, not only for her incredibly sexy, hot looks that attracted everyone but also because her grades were always high and her personality was out of this world. She was extremely funny, caring, kind, bubbly but also savage, intimidating and fierce. She always got what she wanted and would fight anything that would stop her from getting that thing. So if she hurt Lisa and everyone found out they would come for her and make sure she lives a toxic life while still attending YG.

She loved Lisa like her little sister since they first met each other, although she didn't always agree with the girls' decision she would always support them. So her having sex with Jennie, her girlfriend, she could never forgive herself. So to make the situation less difficult she decided to avoid Jennie at all cost despite the texts and missed calls she kept receiving from the girl.

JENDUKIE🥰❤️

Why are you avoiding me?

Seriously we need to talk.

I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable I didn't mean to

Hello?

Jisoo seriously talk to me.

Do you not like me?

It's okay if you don't want to reply to my texts at least answer my calls, Soo.

Are you okay?

I'm seriously getting worried :(

Are you ignoring me on purpose Orr?

Just text or call me back when you see this❤️

                                                                                 12 missed calls from Jendukie🥰❤️

The bell rang. Jisoo sighed at the messages she saw as she walked out of the empty classroom she was hiding at to head to her next lesson which included all her friends, Rosé, Lisa, Joy and Jennie.

She sighed again when she entered the class and saw Jennie glaring bullets right at her.

Fuck it I'm screwed.

She acted like she didn't see her and went straight to Rosé who was waiting for her at their seat.

"Hi Rosie" she smiled at the blonde