Guy Germaine

Requested by @j0rdynsh6rum

**They'll be older than what they were in the Games.**

California was quiet for a typical summer day...in the dormitories of course. Teenagers from all around the world had come for the Junior Goodwill games. Most didn't take the time to get to know the other teams because they were competition, most could agree on that. The Games were coming to a quick end as the last few games were coming to a near. With six teams left in the series, Iceland was ready to take the top slot as it's had zero loses and every other team has one. USA had just taken a lost the day prior.

Last night was a pretty intense hockey game and every player from Team USA could agree. If asked the same question, each answer would be slightly different, but would intend to mean the same thing. Every one of them were dead tired. The game had been brutal with many hits as Iceland dominated the entire game. It reminded most of the original Ducks' players of their game against the Hawks back in Peewees.

All of them were beaten and bruised, ready to sleep in for most of the day. The hockey game wasn't even the worst part of the game. The fact they all knew their coach was socializing with the enemy was even worst and the fact he blamed for the lost entirely was awful. It was a team effort, which included their coach as well.

Among the group was a bright young girl, aged sixteen, with a fiery temper for a short girl. She reminded the time of Peter Mark from Peewees and she definitely had her own flare. The girl wasn't rude in any way and nor did she make nasty comments, she was a kind girl with a joy for the world. She came from a small town in North Carolina and lived with five brothers, the girl knew how to handle a few boys.

She was by the far the most upset by the Iceland lost and the game had hit her quite hard. The girl had lost many hockey games before, but it was the fact her team played so poorly at the end of the game that she hated. That her coach had been a bit stuck up and caught in the moment of being the best, when she knew clearly her teammates weren't up to the standards. The aftermath was awful with the arguing and aching of bodies, with the madness their coach bursted into and the night practice everyone hated.

A sunny morning brought warmth upon the city of Anaheim as many were fast asleep. Most of the team was asleep, actually, all but fiery Tonya. She was seated at the end of the bed on the floor in a pair of panties and a tight fitting cropped tank, looking through a sport magazine. The idea of being one of those hot girls on the cover wasn't too tasteful for her.

She'd been awake for the last forty minutes, being up since seven thirty since she could no longer sleep. Having gone to bed at one am, after washing up and showering from her hockey game and practice, then sorting herself for the evening, followed by settling an angry and flustered teammate, she'd gone to bed.

With a tired yawn, she lied back against the wooden footboard and narrowed her eyes on the hockey player. Dominik Hasek might've been a goalie, but the girl found him quite good looking an his record was impressive. Though, she wasn't a fanatic about other higher ranked players and she watched an odd NHL game, but nothing too much. She preferred to play the sport.

Hearing a yawn, she lifted her head and looked behind her to see the person who'd yawned. With a small, toothless smile, she lied back against the bed and flipped a page through the magazine. For a moment, Tonya had stared at the carpeted floor, simply thinking back to the night before. Her smile almost grew wider, until the realization had hit her. The reality of what she'd done and it wasn't referred to hockey, well, not technically.

Inhaling, she licked her lower lip before hearing a voice. "Toni?" The groggy voice called.

"Here." She answered.