Facts??

In 1992 the actors were how old playing ten and eleven year olds??? The movie was filmed in 1991.

Charlie Conway:  13
Adam Banks:  13
Jesse Hall:  12
Greg Goldberg:  13
Lester Averman:  13
Guy Germaine:  11
Connie Moreau:  14
Fulton Reed:  14
Dave Karp:  10
Peter Mark:  11  
Terry Hall:  9
Tammy Duncan:  12
Tommy Duncan:  9

Coach Bombay:  29

In 1994 the actors were how old playing thirteen and fourteen year olds??? The movie was filmed in 1993.

Charlie Conway:  15
Adam Banks:  15
Jesse Hall:  14
Greg Goldberg:  15
Lester Averman:  15
Guy Germaine:  13
Connie Moreau:  16
Fulton Reed:  16
Luis Mendoza:  15
Dwayne Robertson:  15
Julie Gaffney:  16
Dean Portman:  17
Ken Wu:  12
Russ Tyler:  15

Coach Bombay:  31

In 1996 the actors were hold old playing fourteen and fifteen year olds??? The movie was filmed in 1995.

Charlie Conway:  17
Adam Banks:  17
Greg Goldberg:  17
Lester Averman:  17
Guy Germaine:  15
Connie Moreau:  18
Fulton Reed:  18
Luis Mendoza:  17
Dwayne Robertson:  17
Julie Gaffney:  18
Dean Portman: 19
Ken Wu: 14
Russ Tyler: 17

Coach Bombay:  33

***The ages aren't exact representations of the actors, but they are close in the age of the actor during that year.***

^Hence the reason for major glow ups in the cast from D2 and D3.^ 

IF, FOR SOME REASON, YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ALL THREE MOVIES, YOU SHOULD NOT READ FURTHER!

Did you know:

That Matt Doherty (Les Averman) tried out for the role of Fulton Reed, but was suggested Averman instead? It made sense to try out for Fulton since he was one of the bigger actors.

Almost every action cast in a main role in the first two films lied about their skating abilities? A hockey boot camp was set up for the actors.

In the first movie, the only teams with last names on their jerseys are the Hawks and the Ducks. The rest only have numbers...except maybe one other team.

In the second movie, the actor playing Iceland's Gunnar Stahl also played goaltender for Varsity team as Scooter in the D3 movie.

In D2, Iceland ended up being their hockey villain opponent, however, it was because Russia was too obvious of an opponent and a few years prior, the fall of the soviet union occurred. So, Steven Brill believed Iceland was a good fit.

That Elden Ratliff (Fulton Reed) and Garette Henson (Guy Germaine) are in fact brothers. Elden had to use a different last name so the boys could be cast and he also had to dye his hair in order to look different from his blond brother.

Marguerite Moreau who plays Connie Moreau was one of the only girls in the first movie and admired that. By the second movie came along, she admitted to news crews that she may have kissed two, or three, maybe even five of the boys.

In D3, there was an original plot that wasn't going to be the kids attending Eden Hall, but going back to the Junior Games and this time in Europe.

D3, the dorms used were also the same dorms in the movie The Dead Poets Society.

Actor who played Cole, a Varsity player, was only two years younger than Coach Bombay, which made him about 12-15 years old than the rest of the cast.

That in the final movie, the last three players (Charlie, Adam, and Goldberg), are the three players to score goals in all three final games of the movie. D1 being Charlie and the penalty shot, D2 being Adam and the deciding shootout goal, and D3 Goldberg's first goal.

The principal from D1 is also a teacher in D3 who gives the students tests and quizes every day of the week and whenever she feels like it.

In D2, the actors of Jesse Hall and Luis Mendoza both played in a movie together called The Sandlot.

The original Ducks who don't return in the second movie from the first are replaced by the six newcomers, which have some of the same talents. I.E Ken and Tammy with figure skating.

Jane Plank, who plays Tammy Duncan, didn't know how to figure skate and all of her figure skating scenes were done by her stunt double.

The actor of Adam Banks wasn't originally an original cast member, he was an extra on the Hawks team like Larson and McGill, but the first actor for Adam banks was too much to handle and have been booted off. Hence, Vincent Larusso (Adam Banks) being given the role.

Did anyone notice that in the first film, Adam Banks is out of the game due to injury, however, there are a few scenes after he's out where we see the 99 jersey skating around on the ice. Odd?

Spolier!

There may be news of a fourth movie, an or TV series, coming to Disney+ soon. It's not for sure confirmed, but there's been talk about it.

Disclaimer: All of these facts are found on IMDB and Bleacher Report's (25 things you didn't know about the Mighty Ducks).

If you want more facts, you can find them there.^