A/N

What's there to say? 😂

This is simply an update to say that new books will be published soon on this account. There are various books that have been finalized for this account, but are not yet published.

This imagines (and or what ever else you wanna call this) book is doing extremely well within the last few months that it's been published. New parts are coming soon. I have lots written, but prefer to publish a few at once, that way readers aren't rushed to read and the author.

If you do have any requests for an imagine in particular, don't hesitate to comment or PM the author. I'd be up to write something!

There will be a 3 book series on Fulton Reed, suggested by a fellow Wattpader, on each movie, coming soon. Most likely in the beginning of April... All three books are finished, however, I'd like to see how the first book goes before the second or third are published.

(If not interested, just scroll to next part.)

Here is a preview from book 1:

Hearing feet from behind, Elle thought nothing of it, until a boy her age took his seat on the bench. He wasn't waiting for his parents, but she didn't know that. He was looking to get out of the house and do something. He watched the peewee games and even though District-five lost every time, it still gave him something to watch and do.

Elle glanced over to see who it was, her eyes had widened when she saw who it was and the boy noticed that she seemed uncomfortable. His hands were in his pockets and he was staring ahead the cars coming and going. She stared at him, a hand gripped onto the armrest of the bench as she stared.

She took a gulp and then inhaled deeply. "Game was good." He told her.

"Yup." She nods, quickly speaking up and looking away. Her eyes darted to the cement below her feet and he wondered why she was the way she was. On the ice he noticed she was bubbly and outgoing, always smiling and she did her best. Now, she was almost scared seeming, he thought maybe because he was a stranger to her. 

"Maybe next time you guys'll do better...The name's Fulton Reed."

"I know." She replied quickly, again. "I know who you are."

"Okay," He nods. She may have known his name, but did she really know him. He knew that she must've known him from what everyone says about him. "And your name?"

"Gertrude." She answered. "Gertrude Bundyberger." She nods, going with that name. 

He knew that wasn't her name because no one would name their kid that, or at least combine those two names together. He had a strong feeling she was lying, he could see it. "Well, Gertrude, you go to school at West Middle?"

Taking another deep breath, she spoke. "My mom's here. I have to go."

"Where?" He asked.

"I don't talk to strangers." She spoke up. 

"You already have." He laughed inside, looking at her seriously.

"Goodbye." She darted off to the sidewalk where she wandered down the sidewalk until she reached the end of the arena, hiding behind the building and leaned against the side of the wall, waiting for Holly to show up.

Fulton got up, wondering if he was the issue why no one was his friend or liked him. Elle figured he would have lots of friends because he played football and was a big guy. Truth was, more were intimidated by him and what he could do, but no one really knew the real Fulton Reed.

Hope the preview makes the series seem worthwhile! Sorry for bugging y'all and enjoy the rest of the book! Hope everyone likes it so far!