Charlie and Adam

So, this is kind of a mixed imagine. The girl is dating Adam, but she needs help to pull a prank on him, which will be Charlie. So, it's kinda mixed?? I guess??? Kinda cringy.

I've always wanted to prank my boyfriend.

I don't know what it was, but just the thought of pranking someone to feel good about myself seemed fun! I would feel incredibly bad after the prank, so I never did it. But, I'm in the mood to prank my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier than I am now. The only downfall is that I'm kinda bad at lying and I'm too nice, so doing something mean isn't really my thing. I heard all these stories of other people pranking their boyfriend, or girlfriend, and I wanted to give it a try.

I had one problem.

What do I do? How do I prank him? What am I supposed to do that looks real and good without me messing it up or giving it away? That was the hard part because I was also bad at secrets. This one time my boyfriend had me keep this secret that used a fellow teammates' towel to dry his sweaty face with and I told everyone in the room. Let's just say, he was a towel boy that practice because of my big mouth. I laugh because its funny.

Adam was out right now with his brother and would be back in a little while. I'm at my place, my brother's out with his girlfriend. My father's on a business trip for the week and my brother's been 'watching' over the house and me. And as for my mother, well, I haven't seen her in years since she cheated on my father and he divorced her-

There's a knock at the door.

I got up from the living room and went to the door. Opening it, I found Charlie. My friend and Adam's best friend, they were close. I allowed him, why wouldn't I. "Heyo." He spoke. "So, the team's gettin' together later for pizza and wings to watch the big game. Are you coming?" 

I shrugged. "I'll come, I guess." 

I'm not a massive fan of sports. I support Adam at his games and stuff, but if I had a choice, you wouldn't catch me there. You could catch me at home on the couch, or stuffing my face in my room, or maybe even shopping somewhere just to get out of the game. 

"Great!"

"But," I stopped him as I followed him into my kitchen. He was probably looking for food or a drink, I didn't care. "I need your help with something."

He nods, filling up a cup full of water from the tap. "All right, what do you need me for?"

"Well, I'm in a mood to prank Adam, but I don't know how. I'm too nice and I don't wanna be mean about it either." I told him.

He thought for a little before speaking up, maybe thinking of a prank to do or something. He did pranks all the time with his friends when he was younger, so, when I asked him, I realized it and thought maybe he could really help. "I know he gets jealous. So, why don't we do a prank that's like kinda mean."

"Like what?"

"Like a cheating prank." I furrowed my brows, but he continued. "I'm here and I wanna be in on it too, he's my best friend." Charlie smiled, kind of eager to do this prank now which got me all the more into the mood of pranking my boyfriend.

"Wait, that won't hurt him, will it?" I asked.

"Emotionally maybe. But it's cool, we're pals." He nods for me to follow him and I did. He jogged up the stairs and found my room where I walked in and he shut the door. I threw myself onto my messy bed and wondered what kind of prank he had in mind. "All right, let's pretend we're making out. Just make some sounds and I'll move that chair." He told me.

"Really? This is the prank you got?" I asked him. He nodded, ready to unfold this prank.

I was a little worried about this because Adam can get jealous, but he can also be rather sensitive and I don't wanna break his heart because of a prank I did with his best friend. He may not even believe it's a prank if he sees Charlie in on it. It may cause him to beat him up, but that's why I'm here and I'll risk some laughs and cries just to prank Adam. I love him, I really do, but I want a laugh.