Dwayne Robertson

Dwayne waited patiently in the living room at his girlfriend's house, for his girlfriend to finish getting ready. They were going out for dinner that night followed be a nice stroll around the park, and watch the sunset. He had something nice planned for them since their two year anniversary was coming up soon. They were eighteen years old and had known each other since they were about fourteen and a half, at sixteen it was her who asked Dwayne if he wanted to catch a movie with her. He found it nice how it wasn't the guy asking the girl, it was different.

Down the hall, Celia was finishing up as she put her earrings in and then applied a bit of lipstick. She knew she didn't need to doll up, but something about it made her feel more alive. Celia knew she was perfect the way she was without any makeup of dressy clothes, but she liked to impress and it was their two year anniversary, she thought it would be nice to look good and not wear her brother's sweats or her boyfriend's Varsity' jacket.

Walking out from his room, Charlie stopped by the door that was slightly opened and peaked inside at his sister. He didn't bother to knock because it was useless since the two had lived with each other for eighteen years now. "Hey, I think Dwayne's been waiting for you for like the last twenty minutes." He told her.

She turned around and looked over to him, placing her earring in her second ear as she looked from the mirror to him. "I'm trying to hurry." She spoke.

"Are you sure you wanna wear those shoes?" He asked her, they were tall stilettos and of course his sister looked good, that's what he was there for, but he'd never seen her walk in such heels. However that wasn't his issue, it was the fact that her dress was kinda short; back and front. His sister wore short booty shorts and skirts all the time, but the black halter like bodycon dress was rather short.

She looked down to her shoes. "Yeah, I bought them specifically for tonight." She told him.

He nods. "Okay." He raises his brows after he turned away from her room. 

"Oh, wait." She told him. He turned back on one foot. "Take this out for me." She said, tossing him her clutch and he caught it, thinking it was an over sized wallet.  

Charlie walked to the living room and took his seat in the chair across from Dwayne, his mother not home since she was called in at the diner. Dwayne did find it rather weird to be dating Charlie's sister, who was his teammate, but Dwayne found it reassuring when he asked Charlie about him going out with his sister. He accepted Celia's offer for the movies, but he confirmed it with Charlie before he actually went, which only made Charlie agree with the idea of him and his sister dating.

Celia walked out from her room and came down the hall, Charlie gazed over to see her walk out in the tall heels and short dress. Dwayne turned in his seat and stood up, smiling when he saw her. She kinda blushed and met his stare, almost forgetting her brother was in the room staring at the two of them.

It wasn't long before Charlie found things to be awkward and got up, leaving to his room until they left and he would return to the living room and watch TV. Dwayne looked Celia up and down, finding that she looked very beautiful, however, he found her dress to be quite short. He didn't usually mind what she wore, but certain things seemed to bother him. 

"Hey, babe?" He questioned her as she was putting her jacket on at the door. 

"Hmm?" She mumbled, buttoning up her jacket now.

The boy walked over, placing his cowboy hat onto his head and she looked at him. "Don't you think your dress is a little short?"

She looked down at her dress and then looked back up at him, shaking her head. "No." She answered.

"It's nice'n'all," He told her. "But, I ain't want your dress to attract too many people, 'cause I'm telling ya, it will."

She chuckled lightly. "I knew you would say something," She began, taking his hand and kissed it sweetly. "But-"

"But?" He repeated.

"But I bought this dress for tonight. Just this once let me wear it. After that I'll wear leggings or something with it...Besides," She twirled side to side. "I like it." She pouted, looking at him in hopes it would make him agree with her on the dress.

"I can tell you like it, Lia, but are you positive about this dress?" He asked her, not really wanting her to leave the house with it, but if that's what she really wanted to wear, then he knew he may have to let it slip. He preferred to her smile rather than a frown.

She nodded, passing him his jacket that was hanging up. He pulled it on as she opened the door, which gave him the notion that she was staying in the short dress. He loved her to the end of existence and back, and no matter what she did or said, he'd always forgive her because they were best buds, they were lovers. Dwayne hadn't felt that way about a girl ever and Celia Conway was the first, he was happy about that.

When they got outside, drove off, found their restaurant and parked,  it'd been three minutes before Dwayne's eyes darted at other boys and men who stared at his girlfriend. He almost gave them a stink eye as he wanted them to keep moving down the street. Celia began to laugh quietly and brought an arm around Dwayne's waist. She pecked his cheek with a goofy grin. "Cowboy?" She questioned and he looked down to her. "Don't be jealous, it makes you look hotter and that means girls look."

He shook his head playfully and smiled, his cheeks heating up as she smiled at his smile. They walked down the street and he opened the door of the restaurant for her, then followed him suit. Dwayne loved the girl and wouldn't be able to express how much he loved her because words and gestures weren't enough.