Guy Germaine

He watched her run across the front yard as he stood by the hood of an open truck. The sunnier day caused for a great excuse to be outside working on vehicles rather than cooped up inside with everyone else. A cloudy blue sky shone with the sun for a perfect pairing as the girl with big white square rimmed sunglasses skipped her way over to meet him.

Her hair was pinned back in two silver pins her mother had given her years ago and the rest remained longer and curled. He smiled to himself as she jogged over slowly to meet him, her jeans fitted her quite well as they fell upon her hips and remained a straight cut pant leg, much like the boys. Jeans tended to frame the butt quite well if one knew how to style them and boy did Lorraine know how to do exactly that. They were a tight, but snug, fit.

A thin black cropped tee aided to accentuate her desired hour glass look. A pair of simple adidas superstars finished her outfit. She didn't wear much jewelry, and if she did, it was always small accent pieces which either her mother had given her, she'd bought or something Guy had gotten her.

Lore jogged over to her boyfriend with a smile plastered to her face as she was excited to see him after a long school day. Approaching him and the truck he was working on, he noticed her coming from a distance when he'd heard someone walking across the street, finding out it was her. He merely stepped away from the truck, hands dirty as they were covered in grease and oil from having been digging in the engine area, tightening a few valves.

"Guy!"

Grinning, she extended her arms and jumped into the boy's grasp, wrapping her arms tightly around his sweaty body as he patted her back with his elbows, not wanting to dirty her black shirt. Though he hadn't fully hugged her like she anticipated, she still accepted every ounce of the hug he had given her.

"You run here or something?" He chuckled, not seeing the others from school yet.

She'd felt his body heat radiate off him onto her and his sweaty shoulders brushed against her cool skin, causing her to internally gag at the sweat, but nonetheless she kept a smile. Lorraine stepped back as she shook her head lightly, fixing her sunglasses as she glanced to see what he was doing. "Oil change?" She suggested, curious if that's what he was doing or not.

"Nah, my dad said there's some wrong but so far I don't see anything." He shrugged as she watched him quietly, holding her books in front of her with both hands.

His light blue collared shirt was entirely unbuttoned and revealed his toned stomach and chest, the sweat dripped down his body to his jeans. His skin glistened at the right angle in the sun and it was very hard not to stare, let alone blush in embarrassment when being caught starting too long. His dirty hands were a mixture of oil, blood and sweat from trying to fit into smaller places but he'd made do with what he could. His shirt sleeves were rolled up as far as they could go, revealing his muscular arms that flexed every time he bent his arms or used force to untighten or tighten something.

Lorraine felt her heart stop beating for a moment as she watched him work. She found cars kind of boring and didn't listen to the speeches either he, or the boys, spoke about the different cars and their problems. The way his arms moved every time he grabbed a tool made her melt internally and every odd glance he'd seen her, she'd practically faint with speechlessness. The one of many things that Lore liked about Guy was his muscular hotness.

Every girl gawked at boys with muscles and barely any shirts on, but she had grown to have butterflies flutter about her stomach every time she saw him in any form of state that he was shirtless, half shirtless or covered in sweat working. She never found him attractive in that sense, but that one day she started liking him, she had never stopped loving it.