christmas special

"jeno! wake sunhi and minki up to open presents!" kyungmi whisper shouted to her husband who was in the kitchen.

"give me a second im still eating!" jeno replied, voice muffled from the meal he was having.

"jeno! you're not supposed to eat until the boys come over!" kyungmi said and made her way to the male who sat there with an innocent smile.

"sorry, love. i'll still have an appetite don't worry!" jeno said and wiped his mouth before getting up and walking over to kyungmi, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"still so sweet after 6 years." kyungmi said and linked her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a gentle kiss.

"i'll go wake the kids up now." jeno calmly said and left the kitchen and made his way up the stairs to the room which his two children shared.

kyungmi smiled to herself and began any final preparations for the guests.

jeno appeared from the stairs carrying a sleepy minki and an excited sunhi running shortly behind them.

"careful sunhi! dont fall!" kyungmi told the young girl and went to take her son from jeno's arms, placing a soft kiss on his head.

"hi sleepy boy." kyungmi said to the tired baby in her arms and began feeding him a bottle.

there was a sudden banging on the door which caught the attention of all four family members and a lot of whisper shouting behind it.

"hurry up! we're freezing out here!" a voice suddenly shouted and the two adults laughed. jeno swiftly made his way over to the door and opened it, revealing 6 cold boys holding presents.

"merry christmas!" they all exclaimed and jeno let them inside, almost getting trampled from the eagerness to get warm.

"oh my gosh it's minki!" renjun said and took the baby out of kyungmi's arms.

sunhi watched all the boys and ran over to jaemin, hugging his legs.

"uncle nana! you came!" sunhi exclaimed and jaemin chuckled, picking up the child and ruffling her hair.

"i wouldn't miss your mom's cooking or seeing you and minki for the world!" jaemin said and tickled sunhi, causing her to erupt in giggles.

"uncle tae is here!" jeno suddenly announced and kyungmi happily made her way over to the door to engulf her brother in a hug.

"i'm here too ya know?" jaehyun said from behind.

"brother first." kyungmi said and continued to hold taeyong in a tight embrace.

"alright come on. it's christmas day and we got some good food and presents to open up." jaehyun said and ushered everyone in front of him to go inside.

the entire group sat at the large table filled with food. minki sat in his high chair and sunhi sat right next to jaemin, holding onto his arm for dear life and not wanting to let go.

"i always told y'all i was her favorite." jaemin said and taeyong glared at him.

"i'm biological." taeyong said and jaemin just shrugged.

"biological doesn't mean favorite." jaemin teased and taeyong prepared himself to throw a cookie at the male until kyungmi stopped him.

"not during this great meal." she said and taeyong just nodded, still glaring daggers at the younger who smiled innocently.