22

the group sat at a table in the mall with sunhi in her stroller right next to kyungmi.

as of right now, the boys were arguing about who was sunhi's favorite.

"obviously it's me! im always at their house taking care of and playing with sunhi." jaemin exclaimed.

"no, it's me! i can literally buy her any toy she wants!" chenle said earning a scoff from jisung.

"no it's me! her and i understand each other so well!" jisung said earning a glare from renjun.

"you're a baby too so of course she would understand you!" renjun exclaimed, making kyungmi stifle a laugh.

"i'm her favorite! she just loves me more than you all." jeno said and haechan smacked his arm.

"you're her dad! you don't count." haechan exclaimed and everyone nodded.

"guys can you quiet down? people are staring at us." mark said which led to no avail.

"guys hush. sunhi is too little for favorites anyways. just eat your food before it gets cold." kyungmi said as her mom instincts came in. the group of boys immediately settled down and began to eat, leaving mark in shock.

"how did you do that?" mark asked her, confused. kyungmi giggled at his expression.

"i guess since im a mom, it's kinda mandatory." she said and the group nodded, agreeing to her statement. mark just sighed and ate his food.

once they finished their meals, they all stood up and began to head to random stores, kyungmi being lured in by all the clothes.

"uwahh jeno isn't this pretty?" kyungmi exclaimed as she held up a pink, checkered dress. jeno just nodded and the boys laughed from afar seeing as how their friend was being dragged by his soulmate.

"should i buy it?" she asked and turned around to look at all 7 boys. one by one, they turned their heads to the side until it reached jeno, waiting for his answer.

"it's pretty. i think it would look nice on you." jeno said and kyungmi showed him a bright smile.

"i'll buy it then." she said and made her way to look at more clothes.

"bet you wanted to say she looked pretty." haechan teased, earning a smack from jeno.

"dude i almost told her i love her. what is wrong with me?" jeno sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"well, why didn't you?" mark asked.

"cause you guys interrupted. i was going to cause of the heat of the moment but i'm scared to tell her now." jeno said and watched his soulmate shop around, picking out clothes that jeno knew would look amazing on her.

"she's your soulmate man. she's bound to love you, even if it's not now, thought seeing how happy she is around you, i would doubt she didn't love you back." renjun said and pat his shoulder.

"if you wanna give it time, then so be it. just don't wait too long. who knows what can happen during that tim-"

"guys walk away. now! narae is here." jisung cut jaemin off and ushered the group to some clothes racks to hide behind. unfortunately, one was not able to hide in time.

"ah chenle! what a pleasure to meet you again." narae said and approached the boy who seemed intimidated slightly.

"narae. not that great seeing you to be honest." chenle said and narae scoffed at him. she eyed around the store, in hopes of finding jeno but her eyes landed on kyungmi who was shopping and pushing sunhi in her stroller.

"ah. i see you took out the girl jeno is seeing. that's quite low of you chenle. sneaking out with your best friends supposed girlfriend AND their child? tsk tsk tsk." narae taunted and chenle rolled his eyes.

"let's get straight to the point narae. what do you want?" he asked with a blunt tone.

"simple. i want jeno. just give him a heads up. that girl and him won't be together for long." before chenle could ask her what she meant, she turned around and began walking away, a visible smirk on his face.

when the hiding boys realized she was gone, they went to chenle who had a worried expression on his face.

"what happened?" jeno asked him, a clear worrying tone.

"narae. she's up to something and it isn't good at all."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"what the hell can she be up to?" a boy asked as the other day next to him.

"i don't have a good feeling about this."