29

"lee kyungmi, i love you and im more than proud to say that."

"that's exactly what i was gonna say. lee jeno, i love you too."

a sudden white smoke appeared in the room, startling jeno and kyungmi. the smoke filled the entirety of the room before completely vanishing and revealed 13 boys with big smiles on their faces.

"what's up bitchachos. your new favorite people are here." one of them said while clapping his hands.

jeno and kyungmi were scared and confused. who the hell are they?

"who the hell are we you may ask," one of them began as if he read their thoughts.

"well my friends, i am johnny. these are ten, lucas, hendery, yangyang, xiaojun, sungchan, shotaro, jungwoo, kun, taeil, winwin, and yuta!" they all said a quick hello and the group that was once downstairs came up to hear and see what was going on.

"ugh do we have to introduce ourselves again?" yangyang whined and hendery smacked his head.

"don't be rude." hendery said and the people continued staring at them with a confused look on their faces. johnny sighed and began his introduction again and everyone nodded, still somewhat shocked by the appearance of 13 boys.

"alright you know our names and now is a good time to explain who we are exactly."

"ugh you take too long. we're the ones who watched over you two as soulmates. we watched how you two bonded and basically everything you did and waited for you to say 'i love you' to each other in order to be summoned." ten interrupted and johnny stared at him in disbelief.

"i was gonna say that." johnny whined and the two began bickering.

jeno let out a small cough and interrupted their arguing. "so we said we love each other. what now?" jeno asked and that's when yuta stepped forward.

"now is time for the final decision." he said and the couple stared at him confused as well as jaemin, narae, taeyong and jeno's mother.

"what final decision?" kyungmi asked him and winwin stepped forward, walking over to the couple and picked up the baby in between them.

"whether or not you want to keep her. her job in bringing you together is done, now we need to know if you would like us to take her to the soulmate sky or if you would like to keep her and return to normal life." he said as the other 10 boys looked at the baby.

"she's so cute. guys we did a good job on choosing the parents. their good genes really came through." xiaojun said before turning their heads to the couple who looked at each other.

everyone in the room stared at them with anticipation, watching their whispers to each other and smiles coming across their faces.

"we'd like to keep her." kyungmi said and taeyong, jaemin and jeno's mother cheered. the boys smiled at them and winwin handed them back their baby.

"congratulations." doyoung said as he appeared into the room, shocking kyungmi and jeno. jaehyun stood right beside him with a smile.

"omg it's you again! the one who had the dog!" sungchan pointed out and doyoung nodded his head.

"i'm glad to see it all worked out." jaehyun said with a father like smile.

"and as for you, missy," ten began as he pointed to narae.

"you're coming with us. attempting to break apart two soulmates is against our law and now you have time to serve." he said as he pulled narae to the group of boys.

"that's enough from us. enjoy your life with your baby. goodbye now." everyone bid their goodbyes to the group of boys and the white smoke appeared again, engulfing them and narae and they vanished into thin air.

jeno and kyungmi smiled as they held their daughter, tears in their eyes.

"congratulations guys. jeno, i trust you to treat her with as much care as possible." taeyong said and made his way to give a hug to kyungmi.

jaemin, taeyong, jaehyun, doyoung, and jeno's mother bid their goodbyes to the couple, leaving them alone with their baby.

"i love you, jeno."

"i love you too, kyungmi."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"oh shut the fuck up you whiny brat." ten said as narae continued whining and begging to be let out of the cell they put her in.

the group of boys stared at the orb one last time, admiring the soulmates and the orb began to dim its light, before fully shutting down.

"they'll live a happy life. i know it."

and with that, the boys left the room, keeping one light on for narae who kept complaining about her cell.

they all made their way to a table and stared at each other with smiles on their faces and raised a glass.

"to kyungmi and jeno."

"to kyungmi and jeno!"

fin.

————————
and thats the end! i'll be releasing an epilogue chapter so stay tuned for that.

also thank you FOR 1K READS OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! i honestly thought this book was gonna flop.

if you're interested, you can go ahead and check out my nana fic.

other than that, a huge thanks to you all.

lots of love,
teresa <3