23

after their mall adventure, jeno, kyungmi and sunhi went home since sunhi decided to become fussy.

as soon as they arrived, sunhi began giggling as her own baby plan had worked.

"m-mama." sunhi said and the two parents smiled.

sunhi was now 10 months old and could babble out a few word here and there. anytime she spoke, both parents paid close attention to see if she said anything new.

"p-papa. mwah." sunhi said and put her hand against her lips, kissing it and then pointed to her parents.

the two looked at each other, confused. sunhi stared back at the both of them with anticipation.

"you want us to kiss?" kyungmi asked with an awkward face and sunhi squealed, basically saying a yes.

jeno and kyungmi looked at each other and jeno pecked her lips quickly before grabbing sunhi.

"there you go we did it and now it's your sleepy time." jeno said as he held sunhi up in the air, room now being filled with her giggles.

kyungmi smiled as she watched her soulmate walk up the stairs with their baby, feeling her heart flutter. she knew she was falling for the guy and she wanted to speak up but still didn't feel ready. she wanted the timing to be perfect.

she made her way up the stairs and smiled as she saw jeno laying down sunhi who fell asleep pretty quickly.

jeno felt someone staring and turned around, giving kyungmi his famous eye smile.

"hey cutie." he said and walked over to her.

"cutie? that's new." she said and furrowed her brows, making jeno laugh a bit.

"new nickname. you like it?" he said and grabbed her arms, wrapping them around her waist.

"amazing." she said and went on her tip-toes, leaning in as jeno leaned down, connecting their lips. the two felt as if their hearts were going to explode and they pulled away.

"let's go to sleep now. we both have work tomorrow." jeno said and kyungmi nodded. the two made their way into bed and cuddled each other, eventually falling asleep.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"they're so cute why can't we be like that.?" one of the guys exclaimed, cooing at the couple.

"ew get off me." another said, pushing the clingy male away with a disgusted face.

"why am i even here?"