epilogue

4 years later...

"kyungmi stop freaking out." taeyong said as his younger sister paced around the room, yet to be ready.

"taeyong oh my goodness im getting married! i can't stop freaking out!" she exclaimed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"mommy, uncle tae is right. you need to relax. everything will be okay!" the now 5 year old sunhi said while holding up an okay sign with her fingers.

kyungmi smiled at her daughter and bent down to give her a kiss.

"thank you sweety." kyungmi said and pat the child's head who giggled.

"alright let's head out kiddo. your mom needs to get ready and the makeup artist just arrived." taeyong said and lifted up sunhi who nodded her head.

"we'll see you later mommy!" sunhi waved goodbye to her mother and left her alone with the makeup artist.

the woman did a neutral makeup look with a soft lip color. she curled kyungmi's hair and styled it professionally with a little rose like shape being made in the back of her head with a few of the curls.

kyungmi smiled at the look and glanced at her phone seeing the time. it's go time.

kyungmi thanked the makeup artist and made her way down to the two big doors of the venue, waiting to be announced.

jeno stood at the front, sweat threatening to trickle down his face. jaemin pat his shoulder and assured him that everything would alright.

sunhi began skipping down the aisle, tossing flowers all over the red carpet, making jeno smile. the iconic "here comes the bride" song began to play through the pipe organ in the room and everyone turned their heads to the two huge doors, watching them open.

there stood an elegant kyungmi with a wide smile plastered on her face and jeno couldn't help but feel emotional at her sight.

kyungmi began taking slow steps towards her soon-to-be husband and felt tears in her eyes. everyone began to stand up with each step she took and finally she stood there in front of the man she loved.

the two looked at each other with big smiles and jeno mouthed a "you look beautiful." to her, causing her to blush.

the same speech was given as any traditional wedding and finally, the part that everyone anticipated was said.

"by the power vested in me, i now pronounce your husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride."

with that, jeno cupped kyungmi's face and began to lean in as she did the same. their lips connected and moved in a perfect harmony and the crowd surrounding them cheered. jeno and kyungmi let out a few tears of happiness as they separated their lips and waved to the crowd who began cheering even louder.

...

their wedding party was going amazing. everyone was dancing and enjoying the food and were seemingly having an amazing time.

jeno and kyungmi sat at a table, communicating with their friends and talking about random things.

"i'm telling you, aliens are real! i mean, these two had some soulmate fairies come so who's to say that aliens don't exist?" renjun said and jaemin rolled his eyes.

the group laughed together as jaemin and renjun continued bickering on the subject and suddenly, a familiar white smoke appeared again.

there, the same 13 boys stood with wide smiles.

"i see everything is going great?" johnny said as he approached the couple.

kyungmi began to hug them all one by one and smiled.

"everything is perfect." she said and led them to a table nearby for them to sit down.

she walked back to her table and sat down, looking at the entirety of the people in the room who were eating and chatting happily so kyungmi felt somewhat bad for interrupting all of their conversations with her next act.

she stood up and raised a glass, clinking a spoon against it to gather everyone's attention.

"may i have everyone's attention please?" everyone stopped talking and began to turn their heads, looking at kyungmi. she gulped down the lump in her throat and felt herself become even more nervous. jeno looked up at her with a confused expression.

"as you all may know, jeno and i have a family. a three person family. that includes me, jeno, and our babygirl sunhi." she began and picked up sunhi who ran towards her.

"sunhi is one of the best things to happen in our lives. she is an amazing daughter and was a great baby. jeno and i have talked and have said how much we wanted another seeing as how amazing our life was going with this little lady." kyungmi said and tickled sunhi in her arms who let out a bunch of giggles, making everyone laugh a bit.

"and with that, i would like to announce that just recently, i have found out that our wish has become true." everyone in the room gasped and jeno stood up, wide eyed and faced his wife who held a big smile on her face.

"i'm pregnant." everyone in the room burst into cheers and jeno let tears flow down his eyes from happiness. he engulfed his wife and daughter in a hug, making kyungmi cry with him as well.

sunhi wriggled out of their grip and went back on the floor, confused as to what was happening.

"mommy, what's pregnant?" she asked with a puzzled expression.

"it means that there is a baby growing inside me, right here and you are going to be a big sister." kyungmi said and pointed to her belly and sunhi changed her expression to a surprised one.

"i'm going to be a big sister!" she exclaimed and ran around happily, causing the couple to chuckle.

"i love you kyungmi."

"i love you too, jeno."

the two shared a kiss and everyone cheered once again.

their love felt ethereal and their lives now seemed perfect.

fin #2.

———————
and thats a wrap! i enjoyed writing this story and once again, thank you for all the support.

you are all so amazing!

also leave some suggestions here for who i should create other stories for (preferably nct members)

lots of love,
teresa <3