02

kyungmi woke up at 7 am, rubbing her eyes. she yawned and got out of bed, knowing she has to work soon.

she quickly made her way to her brothers room, noticing he was asleep. she smiled and made her way to the kitchen, grabbing a quick snack and ran over to her room, getting dressed and ready all whilst eating a cereal bar.

she finished the cereal bar and brushed her teeth, then applying some light makeup afterwards.

she smiled at herself and glanced at her watch, noticing that her shift would start somewhat soon.

kyungmi left a small note on the board on her fridge for her brother, saying that she left for work and to remember it was his turn to make dinner.

she ran over to the door but was stopped in her tracks by a baby carrier.. with a baby in it.

she leant down to the sleeping baby and noticed it had two bracelets, one reading lee kyungmi and the other reading lee jeno.

kyungmi's eyes grew in shock. there was no way it could be her baby. she looked at her watch again and realized she had to get to work soon. she glanced at the baby and at back at her watch, eventually giving in and holding the baby carrier and calling her boss.

"i'm really sorry but something really serious has come up and i won't be able to make it to work today." she explained to her boss who was thankfully very understanding.

"don't worry dear. you might just have to take two shifts tomorrow. is that alright?"

"oh absolutely. thank you so much." she ended the call and went back inside, holding the baby carrier.

"who are you?" she muttered and went inside her room as quietly as possible, not wanting her brother to wake up or even find out about the baby.

she picked up the sleeping baby and laid her on the bed, noticing a note in the carrier.

"jeno lee and lee kyungmi's daughter." kyungmi said as she read the note, furrowing her brows.

"who the fuck is jeno lee and i don't remember ever becoming pregnant what the fuck!" she exclaimed a little too loudly, making the baby shift and whine in her sleep.

kyungmi's eyes widened and she immediately began caressing the baby's head, not wanting to wake her up.

"i don't know who you are nor do i know who jeno lee is but i'll find him and return you to him. i bet it's the wrong address." she said and examined the baby's features.

she felt herself smiling as she noticed they have a very similar nose and lip structure.

"who would leave a cutie like you in the doorstep." she said softly and noticed that the baby looked quite small. she was possibly around 8 months old.

she sighed and realized that this strange baby was now her responsibility until she found the parents.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

jeno sat there in his office, very early in the morning to catch up with work.

"jeno? a letter came in for you." a woman kindly said and handed it to him.

he thanked her and opened it, eyes widening as he read it.

"lee jeno, lee kyungmi is in possession of your daughter." he repeated, clearly surprised.

"since when did i have a daughter? and who the hell is lee kyungmi?" he said as he reread the letter.

jeno felt as if it couldn't be true, but there could have also been a possibility that it was true.

he groaned in frustration and called his close friend who was very good at finding people's information.

"yo haechan i need a favor. can you find out who lee kyungmi is and give me her address? she should be around my age."

haechan agreed and repeated what he found out about her, telling him her address and jeno wrote it down, telling him a thanks and got up.

"mina, i'll be gone for a bit." he told the girl at the front and she nodded.

jeno ran to his car and drove to the given address, wanting to find out who this supposed mother is and the child.

he parked his car in front of a humble home and knocked repeatedly, nerves kicking in.

kyungmi stood up and head over to the door, revealing a man. she recognized him as the guy she bumped into.

"and you are?"

"is your name lee kyungmi?" he asked her quickly.

"listen i know i bumped into you but how the hell did you find my name and my address?" she said a bit spooked.

"i'm lee jeno and i need to see that baby."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

the man squealed with excitement.

"and so they meet. i wonder how this will go."