19

it had been approximately a month after kyungmi and jeno got their daughter and things were going amazing.

kyungmi now fully believed the soulmate thing and knew herself that she had feelings for the boy with an amazing eye smile.

jeno was happy with his current status in life, having an amazing soulmate and daughter. life couldn't get any better.

but life could get worse.

jeno and kyungmi were having dinner when a sudden frantic knock on the door was heard.

curious, jeno went and opened it, showing an angered taeyong.

"jeno who's at the door- oh hey ty track!" kyungmi said while coming to check, a smile on her face.

the smile quickly faded when she saw taeyongs angry state and she quickly became worried.

"what's wrong?" she asked him, hesitantly walking towards her brother.

"that son of a bitch is back, looking for you. he's claiming that you and him are on good terms again and told me to let him in the house. that he needed to speak with you." taeyong explained as he tried his best to calm down.

"i thought he moved. why is he back? shouldnt he be on the run right now? call the cops on him and tell them he's here." kyungmi said as her expression began to fill with some anger and hatred.

"there's no point in calling the cops now. he probably sold all our shit and you no longer have those marks. now we don't have evidence against him." taeyong said as he stared at the girl who looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"did he say what he wanted to talk about?" kyungmi asked, hating herself for contemplating on even talking to him.

"no. he just said he needed to talk to you, calling you the love of his life." taeyong said. jeno glared at him after hearing the last sentence, clearly hating the idea of someone else loving kyungmi in such a way.

kyungmi looked up at jeno, visible tears in her eyes. jeno's gaze softened upon seeing her like that and gave her a hug.

"jeno, i can't be with him alone. please come with me to talk to him tomorrow." she said and jeno looked over at taeyong who nodded.

"he's a bad guy. be there for my little sister please. i'll take care of sunhi." taeyong said and jeno nodded his head.

"i'll go with you." jeno told her and she hugged him tighter.

"i assume he'll want to speak at our house so tomorrow, head over there. jeno, i'm trusting you to keep her safe. i don't want the same stuff as last time to happen again." taeyong said and bid his goodbye, still in a bad mood. his last statement really made jeno think. what the hell happened last time?

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"he sounds like a douche. i wonder what he did."  a man said as he ate his popcorn, watching the couple with his friend's orb.

"lemme find out he hurt kyungmi and i'll kill him."