27

day 3:

kyungmi felt her body ache. she broke out into a sweat anytime she tried getting up, yet, she pushed through and managed to do simple tasks throughout the day.

taeyong watched over her and called her job, telling them about the situation she was in. her boss, being a caring person, understood and told him that she can take as much time off as she needs to recovered.

taeyong began to worry. he knew this was no normal sickness.

...

jeno was in a similar state to kyungmi, though he had a bit more strength. he still aided for the crying baby, putting his own struggles aside. he felt weak and knew he was getting weaker by the minute but he didn't care. all his worries we're on sunhi and kyungmi.

narae noticed his weakened state and worried a bit as well. as she continued in her thought, she told herself that he just caught a fever.

she knew he hated her but she didn't care. she just wanted him, but having him dead wasn't any better.

day 4:

taeyong knew something bad was happening. kyungmi couldnt walk straight. her legs wobbled and she would fall whilst trying to walk. she soaked her clothes with her sweat. her dry throat made her let out terrible coughs that would continue for a while.

she became pale. her skin was flushed almost white and her usual pink lips were now dull. she felt so much pain inside of herself. every inch of her body ached but she did her best to push through.

even through her state, she continued to smile at taeyong. he knew she felt pain and he knew he had to do something. he saw her tattoo and realized the drastic color change. the once bright red tattoo was now a dull maroon.

"doyoung?"

"she's dying. she needs jeno."

...

jeno did his best to push through. it was difficult to try and take care of both himself and sunhi at his state.

he could no longer walk straight, ending up on his knees after a couple of seconds after walking. he crawled throughout the house to try and at least make a bottle of milk for the weak sunhi as well. he succeeded and cared for her first. he knew he would survive at least a day without food.

narae did worry after seeing him but she was too stubborn as to realize why. she wanted to know why he was so weak. she had him, but she no longer wanted him if he were dead.

"jaemin?"

"he needs kyungmi, you dumbass! he's going to die without her!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"one more day. we have one day and i hope that they see each other."
the boys looked at each other with worry in their face.

"one more day or else all three will die."