20

⚠️TW: sexual assault (so sorry)

kyungmi sat in the couch of her house, awaiting for her ex-boyfriend to return. jeno sat next to her, hand over hers to help calm down her nerves.

a knock was then heard on the door, revealing a semi-short guy there around jeno's age.

"and you are?" jeno asked the guy who gave him an annoyed look.

"park hajoon. where's kyungmi?" hajoon said and gently shoved jeno to the side.

hajoon's eyes came in contact with the familiar girl and an obvious smirk came on his face. kyungmi felt herself stiffen at his sight and gathered all her courage to stand up and walk over to him.

"hajoon. what the hell do you want?" kyungmi asked, holding a cold stare at the guy.

"for that guy to leave so i can talk to you." hajoon replied, pointing at a furious jeno.

"it's important kyungmi. i want a private conversation with you." hajoon looked into her intimidating eyes, clearly not affected.

kyungmi looked over at jeno who shook his head. he didn't want to leave her alone with hajoon.

"i won't hurt her. just wanna talk." hajoon said, giving jeno a glare.

jeno looked at kyungmi who gave him a small nod and he stepped out of the house, standing right by the door in case of anything.

"what do you want?" kyungmi asked him, glaring as to try not and show her fear.

"oh kyungmi. sweet, innocent kyungmi. or should i not call you innocent anymore. the way you screamed my name told me otherwise." hajoon said, an obvious smirk on his face.

kyungmi stiffened and stared at him, eyes burning holes into him.

"i screamed from pain. you had no fucking right to do that to me you lowlife piece of shit. now what the hell do you want?" she said with an angry tone. seeing her state made his smirk bigger.

"isn't it obvious? i want you again. i know i sold a lot of your stuff so at least let me repay you, sweetheart." hajoon said as he stepped closer to her.

"give me money. that's the only way i can accept it." kyungmi said, taking a step back.

"oh honey, money isn't the answer. i bet you missed me too, didn't you?" his footsteps came closer to kyungmi and she walked backwards until her back hit a wall.

"never. i hate you you manipulating piece of shit." she said through her gritted teeth. hajoon frowned and placed a hand on her chin, making her look at him.

"you love me. i took your virginity. i'm the one you'll always want and here i am again just for you." hajoon placed a soft kiss on her jaw and kyungmi froze. she was unable to push him away.

"just stay quiet so that guy doesn't hear you." he said against her jaw and placed his hand on the hem of her pants and began unbuttoning them.

kyungmi's felt tears start to form, wanting him to stop. she wanted to scream, but she couldn't. she cried, hoping it was a nightmare and that she would wake up.

unfortunately, that was not the case. hajoon's hands traveled from her pants to underneath her shirt, a hand gripping her breast. kyungmi sobbed, wanting to kick him off but she knew there would be no point. she knew how strong hajoon was.

on the other side of the door, jeno felt something uncomfortable. he felt as if someone was caressing his body, yet there was no one.

his gut was telling him to step inside and check on kyungmi. then, he heard small cries in his head. he decided to trust his gut and bursted through the door, catching the attention of the sobbing kyungmi and the sexually desired hajoon.

jeno realized what was happening and ran over to hajoon, punching him in the jaw. kyungmi fell to her knees when she knew hajoon was off of her and buttoned her pants, then adjusting her clothes as tears flowed down her face.

jeno grabbed hajoon's collar and burned holes into his face with his eyes.

"don't you ever touch kyungmi again. i swear i'll beat you to a fucking pulp." jeno said in an angered tone. seeing jeno like this was quite new to kyungmi. she felt intimidated.

kyungmi wasn't the only one that was scared. hajoon's eyes went wide as he realized he had underestimated the seemingly soft boy. he knew he stood no chance against someone with strength like him.

jeno lifted hajoon by his collar and carried him to the front door, throwing him down on the concrete of the entrance. as hajoon attempted to get up, jeno threw another punch at him, causing him to get a bloody nose.

kyungmi watched the entire thing, tears still flowing down her face.

"get the fuck away. never try and approach us again. you don't wanna see what i can do to you. now fucking scurry." jeno said through his gritted teeth and hajoon did not hesitate to run, legs wobbling slightly.

as soon as hajoon left, jeno ran over to kyungmi and engulfed her in a hug.

"i'm sorry i couldn't help you sooner. i'm so sorry." jeno said as he rested his head on her shoulder, tears wetting the fabric.

"it's okay. at least you saved me before he could go any farther." she whispered, voice breaking as she tried to cope with the traumatic experience that just happened.

"let's go home." he said and she nodded. all she wanted was to be with her soulmate family; lee jeno and lee sunhi.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"let me fucking at him! i'm gonna murder him!" one of the boys yelled as he tried to run to the door, being held back by a boy.

everyone was angered after seeing what the guy had done to her, but they knew they could do nothing about it except watch.

"you know we can't get to them until they say the words." a boy said and the one who attempted to run sighed.

"i don't want her to get hurt anymore."