Christmas Special

This song is Zoé theme

Christmas 13 years ago... the Orion family house... somewhere cold
3rd POV:
It was three days before Christmas and everyone in the Orion house was excited as it was young Zoe's third Christmas which meant Truth would visit the house of servants to child and bestow knowledge upon her.

"Mom, Dad we can't let Truth take my little sister!" Andrew argued with his parents.

"It's what Truth wants." His father told him.

Meanwhile young Zoe slept calmly until her dreams led her to a door with planets and stars on it. There was also a being sitting right in front of the door.

"Soon, very soon you'll be ready. The perfect servant for the raindrops."

After that young Zoé sat up screaming which alerted her parents and they came running, but Andrew beat them to her and closed the bedroom door. From there he did what he did best help his little sister.

"Bubby I saw something g that said it was going to see me very soon, I'm so scared." She cried into her brothers shoulder

" it's all right my little star." he said to her in a calming tone

With that he sang her song that Cinderella to sleep that make her forget that he prayed that truth wouldn't take his little sister. Yes we all know the truth always gets what they want. Time skip to a few days later Christmas Yves. Zoe was excited because this was her third Christmas with her family but the Orion's knew that tonight if they would be paid a visit the ultimate being for their family. Zoé went to bed that night dreaming sweet dreams. Andrew stayed by her side when he heard the crackling he heard ten years ago. Next thing the siblings knew they were by the gate.

"I only wanted the girl."

"Well I'm not letting her meet you alone." Andrew said back.

Zoé sat there in stunned silence. Just wanting this nightmare to be over. She was then grabbed by black hands pulling her towards the gate.

"BROTHER!!" She shouted

"Zoé!"

"Let her go Orion you'll only make things worse." Truth said back

"If I give up my life you promise not to mess with her until she's a teenager?" He asked trying to keep his sister from truths grasp

"You would seriously die to delay her going into the Raindrops? I guess it's equivalent." Truth said, snapping their fingers.

With that the hands that were taking Zoé spilt off and grabbed Andrew as well. Andrew grabbed his little sister's hand before they were both pulled through the gate.

"I love you my little star, stay strong." He said with a sad smile with tears.

"What's happening bubby?"

"What you were destined for" he said before his was decomposed

Zoé then blacked out. When she finished going through the gate Truth sent her back. The next morning when her parents came to wake her they found Andrew dead with Zoé clinging on for dear life. From then on Zoé never wanted to celebrate Christmas because she spent that day mourning.

Flash forward... present day... Zoé and Rin.. winter time

"Zoé it's almost Christmas, what do you want?" Her boyfriend asked

"Rin, I haven't celebrated Christmas since I was two. I used the day as a day of mourning. Cause on that day my brother sacrificed himself to keep me safe to keep the events of the Raindrops from happening when I was three." She said.

"Oh my precious star I didn't know." She cried hard when he called her star.

"Could you not call me star this month. It's the nickname Andrew gave me."

"Of course"

"Can I go back to my world to visit his grave on Christmas or sometime soon"

"You never have to ask. I'll come with you. I would like to pay my respects."

With that Rin and Zoé would spend every Christmas in her original universe to remember the life of Andrew Orion.