Specail No. 2 Assassnation Classroom

Assassination Classroom Special 3rd POV Mention of rape/noncon

  The disaster trio had only been in the circle for two minutes when the book started to glow. The word that was labeled on the page were two words: Assassnation and Korosensei. Zoé had noticed something about the book and the prophecy they received in the first universe. Each chapter had a word from the random arrangement of words. With that the group went to the world of Assassination Classroom where surprises were just around the corner.

Just like in almost any other universe  Zoé was split from Mei and Cody. Her surroundings were trees and bugs and she knew that her friends weren't around, and only this time she was captured immediately by some crazy dude. Mei and Cody however landed in a classroom. Mei landed on someone with red hair, but as we know from this universe his name is Karma Akabane. Meanwhile Cody had the unfortunate luck of land on the man from the military defense people. He fell on him but Karusuma flipped him over. As soon as everyone snapped out of their daze they drew their weapons although they didn't think they would affect the strangers.

"Woah, don't shoot us, we're friendly unless you're the villains of this world," Mei told them.

"Don't worry we're not villains unless you count the fact that I'm going to blow up the Earth by March 1," Korosensei said.

Mei and Cody then drew their weapons but we're interrupted by a scream that was coming from the woods.

"That sounded like our third companion," Cody said.

With that everyone ran out of the classroom to see if Zoé was in any real danger. When they got to the forest the class split up while Karasuma and Irina stayed to keep an eye on Mei and Cody. Nagisa and Karma were the only two to find something. A note.

"The note is signed by Takaoka sensei. It says he has the girl and if you want her back then I have to go to him for another rematch." Nagisa looked at Kamra as he read that last part,"He left the address of the place we need to go to in order to find him," Nagisa said looking at the pair of newcomers.

"Thank you for reading the note to us, but we've handled worse people than some insane ex-teacher for what look like assassins in training," Mei told the class and their teachers.

"At least let Karma and Nagisa accompany you two in your mission to get your friend  back. They are the two most skilled in hand to hand combat," Korosensei said as two students snuck behind Mei and Cody and hit their necks to knock them out.

"Now that the two strangers are knocked out it's best to send Nagisa, Karma, and Kayano to Takoaka. Nagisa will go in and distract him. Meanwhile Karma and Kayano will sneak in through the back to grab the hostage. The rest of the class will remain here watching over these two," Karusuma said.

With that the whole class got to work. Mei and Cody were tied in very strong chains to keep them from escaping. In a few hours Nagisa, Karma and Kayano left to head to the warehouse to save the girl from Takaoka.

Meanwhile a few hours back...
Zoé has been hit in the head and unluckily for her her leg was sore so she couldn't fight back before she was hit in the head. Takaoka took her to an abandoned warehouse where no one would be able to hear her scream. He threw into a cell with padding. She sat there unable to move just praying. But she uttered one phrase.

"Brother, I'm so scared."

"Hey you be quiet or I'll electrocute you!" Takaoka yelled at her

"Go ahead you quiznaker," she said back remember Keith and Romelle

Takaoka then did what he said he would do. He electrocuted her, but she didn't scream. After what she'd been through the amount of electricity he injected her with was very small in comparison to the torture the League of Villains put her through. She decided to sleep but she was woken up to him on top of her. She then passes out from shock. She then awakes a few hours later to a boy and a girl tapping on her cage. They said that they were here to save her, but she didn't believe them. Yet when they mentioned Mei and Cody waiting for her she got out of the cage almost immediately.

Apparently the boy's name was Karma and the girl was Kayano. Once they left the facility Zoé got a good look at herself and the two who saved her. She noticed the outfit she was wearing was similar to Kayano's, and Karma must've been the male version of the outfit. Soon enough another boy found his way to the group and introduced himself as Nagisa.

When they got back she was surrounded by two teachers and an octopus looking creature.

"What happened while you were there? Did he do anything to you? If he did would you prefer if Ms. Irina was the only you talked to." Karasuma asked her.

"Can I just speak to Ms. Irina, and please don't let my two friends hear anything." Zoé said in a quiet voice.

With that Irina took her to a different room where Zoé told her what she remembered before Karma and Kayano came to save her. She broke down crying in Irina's arms. They re-entered the classroom as Mei and Cody woke up. They hugged as Mei noticed Zoé eyes were red.

"Who the Quiznak hurt you?" Mei asked

"It's nothing, Mei, I promise." Zoé said like a liar, "Can someone please explain what's going on in this world."

With that the class gave a lengthy explanation of their situation. Zoé wanted to learn some skills from them to try her hand at assassinating Korosensei, so she asked Nagisa. He naturally agreed. Meanwhile Karma and the other two were talking about pranks and the two who were training. After a few days of being on the mountain with the class, Zoé and Nagisa tag team with their assassination attempt. They managed to cut off three tentacles all together.

Zoé felt better while training and trying to kill Korosensei, but they couldn't stay forever. Soon they headed back to the stone circle.

"Zoé, tell us what happened when you were kidnapped for the second time in a row." Mei demanded.

"Mei, Cody it's like I said. It's nothing."

"I'm calling bs."

"I don't want to relive what happened so please drop it!"