Chapter 19: The Disaster Trio

Zoé POV
So once again we were falling. I'm getting sick and tired of this. Why can't we just land on the ground like just be poof on the ground. Anyways as we're falling I noticed that there is this forest surrounding us. I wonder what we're going to be doing. Well at least I know one thing we're going to be together for this universe 'cause I can see Mei and Cody in my peripheral vision. We were falling for about five more minutes until I landed on a man that looked like a hobo.

"Who the hell are you extras!?" I heard someone yell.

I get off the hobo and see that there was an angry Pomeranian yelling at Mei since she fell on him. I looked around and saw that Cody landed on someone who looked like pikachu. When I looked back at the hobo his scarf was floating and his eyes were red. Then when I looked around I saw that everyone around us were in fighting positions.

"Who are you three?" Hobo asked

"I'm Zoé, the redhead that fell on the Pomeranian is Mei, and the male that fell on pikachu is Cody. We're not from around here."

"Where are you from?" This kid that looked like broccoli asked.

"Not this universe." Mei said

Hobo then asked,"What do you mean not from this universe?"

"We're from different versions of Earth. He's from a world where there are gods, we were roped in by an asshole named truth," Mei replied to the hobo.

They then started introducing themselves, and these weird things called quirks. The broccoli kid, Izuku, looked and sounded like he was withholding information. I'll talk to him about that later. They had invited us to join them back at their camp. When we get back to the camp I see 3 females and one man wearing a skirt. Then I see this kid that reminds me of Mei. Maybe, just maybe I will get healed by someone with a healing quirk.

I then shout out, "DOES ANYONE HAVE A DAM HEALING QUIRK?"

Broccoli boy comes up to me, "No one here has that type of quirk but our school nurse does. Maybe if you guys are still here after the camp she can heal your leg."

"Yeah hopefully."

With that note the Wild, Wild, Pussycats set us up in our own cabin away from all the students. The pro's had told Mei and Cody they would be training with the classes. I tried to argue that I could fight, but hobo--- I mean Mr. Aizawa told me that he already knew that I could fight as one of his own ,problem children, students constantly broke their bones and kept on fighting. He also guessed that we have been fighting alot so he's making sure I rest. Well I just guess I'll have to watch my friends train. Hey, maybe I can get the two that are eating for training to give me some sweets.

Timeskip to the next day.
3rd POV:
When the disaster trio woke up the next day they were greeted by the smell of a poorly cooked breakfast. That's when Zoé got up and headed to the kitchen to make the aspiring heroes some healthy breakfast and not whatever trash they had fixed themselves. Mei and Cody joined the group 10 minutes after Zoé finished cooking. After eating the group of heroes plus Mei and Cody joined the pros outside.

Meanwhile Zoé was playing with the fire powers the red lion gave her.

Zoé POV:
That's when Izuku came in the middle of me making flamel cross. He started asking questions about it, maybe being possibly my quirk. I then explain a more detailed story of what we told his class yesterday. I also told him my family's history with Truth. I then asked him why and what he was with holding from when he was telling us his quirk. He told me what he could about One for All without betraying his mentors' trust. Honestly, after his story I now believe that All for One is going to attack, and Mei and I are going to be needed in the fight. After ten more minutes he leaves to go to training with Tiger. 

Timeskip to that night... Test of Courage...

3rd POV
That night there was a game. The Wild, Wild Pussycats thought the kids deserve a break from their training. Zoé had a bad feeling since Izuku told her the story of his quirk. Zoé warned Mei and Cody. Thus the game started. Not even twenty minutes into the game pink smoke and blue flames appeared. Immediately Zoé went to find Kota because she knew he was in danger. Deku joined her. Cody went to the classroom where the remedial course was and warned them, but a burnt person was already fighting Aizawa. Back with Mei she was with Bakugou and Todoroki. After Izuku and Zoé finished fighting Muscular they took Kota and ran into Mr. Aizawa.  Izuku then got permission to use his quirk and for his classmates to use theirs. While he and Zoé were running to find Bakugou to hopefully save him. When Zoé and Deku met up with Mei and her group. Mr. Compress appeared and grabbed Tokoyami, Bakugou, and Zoé. Deku, Mei, and Todoroki followed them, and in the end they got Tokoyami back. That was how the training camp ended and a new mission started. Get Zoé and Bakugou back the leader was none other than Izuku who was inspired by Kirishima.