Chapter 28: Hey ghouls... the gals are here

Hello it's 3rd POV

"Come on Mei you got to be excited. This will be the first world since Cody we've been together." Zoé said as she drove them where the GPS of the vehicle truth dropped them in was taking them.

"Do you even know where we're heading?"

"From what the GPS says it's the old Alton Bridge. Do you remember reading about the one in our world?"

"Nope. I recognize the name though."

With that the girls drove for another hour before they reached the bridge. When the duo got there a camera crew and two other people were there. One of them seemed scared out of his mind and the other one had an off putting feeling. Like something familiar about his energy. Of course the fact that the bridge was haunted by a demon wouldn't help especially since Zoé had read a little further ahead in the book, so she knew the jist of this world.

As the girls got out of their car the shorter dude pulled out a water gun. He said something about it being full of holy water. Zoé was about to burst out laughing. She may have thought about a holy water gun in the universe with Sebastian and Ciel. The girls had enough of the dude aiming the water gun around, so they decided to reveal themselves.

"You do realize that will do nothing against the real thing right, Mei" Zoé said. The shorter man Yelp when Zoé spoke up.

"Yup, you're going to want to have holy water infused bullets and the fatal verse for the demon." Mei said, answering her friend.

"How do you know so much?" The tall lanky one asked

"Official certified exorcist by the Vatican." Zoé replied

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ryan and this is Shane we're supernatural investigators. Would you be so kind to join in our new episode of our show?" When Ryan asked that the girls got a chill down their spines. Something with that last sentence didn't sit well with them. Yet they couldn't put a finger on what.

"Sure, came out here anyways to try and figure stuff out." Mei replied.

With that the girls got mic up. Ryan introduced them. The whole time Shane was staring at Zoé's necklace from Rin. Sometimes when she would catch him looking she could swear she saw his eyes go completely black before turning back. With the intro done they proceeded to mess with the bridge. Even though they were acting like Goatman wasn't there, he was. It's just that the camera crew and Ryan couldn't see the demon because they don't have a temptaint.

"Let's go check out the woods since the bridge is a total bust." Shane says.

"Yeah lets." Ryan said as he and Mei made their way off the bridge. I stayed behind to have a conversation with Shane. We told the camera crew to go ahead as well.

"I know what you are Shane. You can't fool an exorcist."

"I fooled Father Thomas, and how do you know I'm a demon?"

"For one your eyes went all black, and two I spent four weeks studying demons. I can spot one."

"Alright, I have a question."

"Fire away."

"What's inside the necklace you're wearing? It feels familiar but I can't quite place it."

"Blue flames, my boyfriend gave it to me for times of need."

"But those are Gehenna's flames; only two people have access to them."

"The prince of Gehenna gave them to me... having your boyfriend being the prince and him being over protective he gave me some of his flames crystallized."

"I still don't trust you."

"Neither do I, but Mei and your friend are probably worried. Let's go."

With that they walk into the woods catching up to Mei and Ryan. The two seem to be messing with each other and ghost.