Chapter 18: Dogs and Spiders

Zoé POV

"Ciel there must be another way," I say exasperated

"Ms. Orion I assure you there isn't one."

Little context: me and him have been arguing back and forth since I woke up and he told me his plan against House Trancy. I believe we can stop this without fighting, but him and Sebastian think the only way is to kill them.

"All I'm saying is have you asked why they're doing this?" I say, trying to get more answers.

"We've talked to them many times but nothing happened. They wouldn't tell us." Sebastian said poshly.

"How about I meet them?" I say as a suggestion which they immediately turn down. This is going to be harder than I thought. "Ok here's my offer, if by the end of the day we don't find a peaceful way to resolve this, I personally will go to a church, get holy water, douse my weapons in it, and go to the Trancy Manor guns blazing. That's my offer."

"That sounds reasonable, but how will we know that you can resolve this with a plan?" Ceil asked.

"This isn't my first rodeo"

With that I went to the room they had me set up in to think. That's when my Gemini tattoo started to say something.

"Zoé stay where you are, we are coming to the Phantomhive's manor with the Earl Trancy." It was staticky but it was definitely Mei. Great now all I have to do is just wait cause they'll be here before days end. I have a plan and I've used it before on Ed andLing. Sebastian and Ciel are probably already thinking that I'm going to not come up with a plan that will work.

---

I was sitting in the drawing room of Phantomhive manor waiting for Mei and Cody to get there. I immediately jumped up when I heard the knock on the front door. Sebastian answered it and I saw the familiar copper and blond hair of my friends.

"Mei! Cody!"

"Zoé!" They both yelled and ran to hug me. Mei sighed, "Why do we always get separated."

"Because Truth wants to see me suffer, duh." I say back with a hint of sarcasm in my voice, "Now where is Alois and Ceil cause I have an idea that I'll need you two to help with."

With that Sebastian led us to the flower garden where the two Earls are, and to my surprise they weren't arguing.

"Ms. Orion do you have your idea ready?" Ciel asked

I nod as Mei and Cody go behind them and push them together. "Now make up and talk about why you're doing what you're doing or else" I say as my hands start to flame up. With that the butlers came at me but I had my resources to get holy water beforehand. To my surprise Cody and Mei also pulled out guns with holy water.

"Make up or we shoot all of the butlers! I'm dead serious." I yell at the two Earl'd.

"Listen Ceil, the reason I want your soul is that I wanted Claude to pay more attention to me. I am jealous of how the demons want your soul." Alios said with a clear answer.

"I honestly don't have a reason, it's just I thought you caused my kidnapping and the murder of my parents." Ciel answered

"I didn't cause it"

"Really?"

"See this tactic works," I say, patting myself on the back.

"Now, we must prepare for a ball scheduled for this evening." Sebastian told the group, "You three are welcome to attend."

"Oh, I think we will." Cody was smirking evilly, "That means both of you need to wear a dress."

"No."

"Hell no."

"Yes." Cody was trying to hold in laughter.

---

"I am not wearing that

"I am not wearing that." I said as I was trying to burn the dress Mei was forcing me into.

"If I have to wear one, then so do you!" She was wearing a giant pink ruffle dress, apparently it's what she appeared in when we entered this realm. "Please, Zo?"

I sighed deeply, "Fine. But I won't like it."

"You could look like Eliza Hamilton..." I could tell Mei was trying to make me feel better.

"Oh, yeah. Your right." Needless to say, it was working. "Wait, if I'm in blue, and you're in pink... does that make Cody, Peggy?"

"Yes." We both laughed as she helped me into a giant dark blue dress with silver accents near the bottom.

After that Mei-Rin helped with our hair and make-up, and it was party time!

---

"Now introducing Lady Mei Redd and Lady Zoé Orion." The caller said our names as we descended the stairs, trying desperately to not trip on the steps.

"Who both look great." Cody told us as we walked up to him.

"Just remember that this was your idea. There will be consequences." I said, through a smile.

Cody was in the same outfit that he was in earlier. Lucky bastard. Anyways I stayed over next to the wall as my leg was broken.

"Ms. Orion, I do hope you would enjoy yourself." Sebastian said coming up to me

"I would but if you remember this is a ball where people dance to enjoy themselves, and I have a broken leg." I say back to him

"Well then why don't we dance, I'm pretty sure you already know my excellent dancing skills"

"That's very kind of you Sebastian, but I believe it'll be time to leave soon." I said as pain shot up my arm."That's our que to leave. Good bye"

Cody and Mei come over to grab me as Ciel and Alois walk over and we say our goodbyes.

With that the black Butler Arc is done next arc
BNHA