Chapter 8: Fairy Tale charcters

Zoé POV

When we all cooled down the book started to glow. Great. Time for another adventure. And just like that we were falling.

3rd Person POV

It was a normal day in Storybrooke and the Charming family was having a nice relaxing lunch, after the Black Fairy incident, in Granny's. When all of a sudden they heard screaming, out of nowhere three teens fell through the ceiling. One with reddish hair fell on the counter. While the brunette fell on the floor, the girl looked to have a cast. Then the final one, a guy, fell on the girl with a cast.

"Mother-"

"Zoé, you're Christian remember no cursing," the redhead told her friend.

"Father," the burnette continued.

"Brother, I love word association games," the guy said.

"Cody, get the hades off my leg! Mei come help me up. I don't want this doofus doing anything else right now."

With that the guy got off the leg, and the redhead helped her up. That's when they noticed something.

Zoé POV
Why are we never alone when we fall? We were in what looked like a diner. There were these people all staring at us shocked, which is to be expected when three teenagers fall out of nowhere. There was a dude wearing some guyliner, it looked cool. Now I wouldn't have Cody wearing it but hey this guy pulled it off. Standing next to him was a woman with blonde hair; she had a sheriff's badge on her waist, she's pretty. A red head then walks to the window.

"There's no cyclone and I don't know them, so they aren't from Oz." the woman said in an english accent.

The blonde then spoke up, "Well where are you from?"

"We're from down south and he's from Brooklyn," Mei says.

"How did you get here, and why did you fall through the roof?" A boy a little older than Mei and me asked.

With that we started explaining... again.

Time Skip to after the explanations.

"That sounds like a normal day in Storybrooke," the blonde then looks to me," do you need a wheelchair?"

I nod and then someone runs out and in no time they were back with a wheelchair. Cody helps me into it. Mei starts asking questions.

"Now that we've told y'all who we are, can you tell us who y'all are?"

The blonde then speaks, "I'm Emma Swan, the sheriff... and savior," she then points to two people who are holding a baby, "They are Snow and Charming, or he goes by David, and they are my parents."

Then the guyliner spoke, "I am Killian Jones also known as Captain Hook, and this beautiful blonde's husband," he says as he kisses her forehead he then points to a young man, "This is Henry my stepson."

A few more people were introduced. With the introductions out of the way they got us something to eat. This is the first time we've eaten something since the first universe because our stay in the Zodiac was so short.

We then were taken on a tour of the town of Storybrooke. Honestly would it kill T**** to give us jackets, it's cold in Maine. Cody is stuck pushing me just because he felt bad about landing on my leg. We see what looks like fairy dust floating around and they act like it's normal. The one thing I am concerned about is why are we here, there seems to be no problem, no war, no fighting or anything. They all seem happy. I wish I knew what happiness was like for them, and are they always happy? The only thing I knew was that we had to figure out what was going on here.

I then decided to speak my mind. "Do y'all have magic here?"

"We do but it's not very common. Only a few people in the town can do magic. I can do it though as the savior I have to be able to save people." Emma said.

"Why don't many people use it?"

"It always comes with a price."

"Like a toll?" I asked worriedly

"I guess you could say a toll."

With my questions out of the way we continued to look around. Emma brought us to the library since Mei and I always like to check the library of the universe we're staying in to get more info. I had also asked more questions regarding the current situation of the town. When I learned they had just beaten the black fairy I felt bad it seems like almost every week they are dealing with some different threat. They have even worse luck than we do. I then think back to the last universe. I was useless once my leg was shattered. I need to get stronger to protect Mei and Cody. I can't rely on them to always be there for me when I am hurt. Plus if we have to fight in another world before my leg is healed I can't stand by and let Mei and Cody fight. I need to get stronger. I wheel over to Emma.

"Emma can you teach me to use my sword better?"