Chapter 21: we basically fast track the Manga

3rd POV
That night when the girls were asleep they had a strange dream. In it were seven images, well they were more like people. One woman came up to them and introduced herself as Nana Shimura. She had thanked the girls for helping her student. Yagi Toshinori. Also known as the previous number one hero, All Might. After Nana came the first holder of One For All asked the girls to use some of the power to help in their mission. Then the previous holders held out their hands and the girls took hold and absorbed whatever was left in the previous holders spirits. Then they woke up.

The girls woke up to Cody screaming at them. Aizawa had told the girls the previous night that they were to train with them, so that Zoé could rebuild the strength in her leg. Apparently Bakugou has spilled about how Zoé used fire even though they had quirk canceling cuffs on both of them. That caused Midoriya to ask more questions about her fire.it was also unfortunate because Zoé was assigned to work with Midoriya and Todoroki as Midoriya worked on strength and Todoroki used fire. Mei decided to fight Bakugou. Cody decided to work with Iida on endurance training.

At the end of the day everyone was exhausted, but the disaster trio was confused; they didn't feel any pain in the tattoos on their arms. Guess their work in this universe isn't done. Mei and Zoé thought that they might need to take down Shigaraki as he is supposedly All for One's successor. With that revelation they head towards the teachers lounge to talk to all the teachers at once. They dragged Aizawa with them as the underground hero was in cocoon mode. All Might was there in the lounge when they got there so they told them their plan. Now all they had to was carry out the plan without class 1-A getting a whiff of it.

Nezu applied for emergency licenses for the trio. They got them so now they can join the heroes since it was their plan. Plus Mei can teleport. Anywhere so she took Zoé with her as they work better together. They also brought Aizawa as he can erase the quirks of the villains. They left Cody with Class 1-A as to not raise suspicion of the class. Once Mei got them to the hideout they immediately went for Shigaraki as Eraserhead erased Kurogurii's quirk. Mei put out an alert to the other pros when she had Shigaraki cornered.

"How does it feel to know that your master was captured and you're about to join him?" The brunette asked the man with crusty lips and soda blue hair.

Shiggy stayed quiet as more pros arrived apprehending Dabi, Toga, Twice, and the rest of the league. With Shigaraki and the league captured the girls and Aizawa returned to the dorms.

"The league of villains have been defeated and are on their way to Tartarus," Aizawa announces to his students in a monotone voice.

The class stared at the three in front with shocked looks on their faces. Zoé then walked out of the room with Midoriya. Mei hung out with the students along with Cody in the celebration of the victory.

With Midoriya and Zoé
Zoé POV
"Izuku this operation that captured the league was my idea so you wouldn't have to fight Shigaraki or All for One. Time to find a new purpose for One for All."I told him.

"Thank you for your help Zoé. I appreciate what you did for my class. Thank you also for helping All Might when I couldn't help him," the broccoli boi said bowing his head.

"It was nothing. Just because the main villains are put away right now doesn't mean you get tooooo—— Aghhhgghhghh" I said before I doubled over in pain.

"Zoé!"

"Don't worry this is normal. As I was saying you don't get to slack off because you never know when the next villain will appear. I must go to my friends now, it's time to say goodbye."

With that we went back inside and said our goodbyes. Then we went back to the circle.

"How does it feel to have a functioning leg, Zoé?" Cody asked me.

"It feels great! Now that it's healed I can do more to help. Wonder what's next?"