Chapter 24

Hi Chapter 24: Battle with Siblings
Zoé POV:
Rin, Cody, and I were fighting Yukio. Cody was trying to get the gun away from him. I was trying to draw the flames towards me as Rin continued with forward attacks against his brother. It was looking like Cody wasn't getting anywhere with the gun and Rin looked tired out.

"REGROUP!!" I yell to the other two. They immediately came back to me. "Ok listen it seems the fire is being difficult and isn't moving from his eye. I need you, Rin to go all out. I know he's your younger brother but how many times has he threatened to shoot you? Multiple times. Cody I need you to cast a force field charm. Now I guess it's time for my last resort." I say fidgeting with the moon necklace Lady Artemis gave me. Rin then walks closer to me.

"I know we've only known each other for a few hours, but if we make it out alive I would love to have coffee or lunch with you." Rin said with a blush creeping up his pale skin

"Sure." I said with a blush creeping up my face.
I then heard a cough as I turned I saw Cody whose face was basically saying 'I'm here you dumb love birds' he then walked up and pulled me away for a minute.

"Zoé," Cody said, "If you die Mei will have my head."

"Don't be such a worry wart. I don't believe Artemis would give me something that would hurt or kill me."

"You do realize though that we are in a world where Satan is the biggest threat. We're in the Christian world. The world where God is the biggest player. Not where there are multiple pantheons. How do you know if the blessing will even work?"

"Your magic works here doesn't it. Plus it's my only option. Once Rin distracts Yukio enough I'll use the bow and magic arrows this gives me to shoot the eye out hopefully sending Satan away"

With that we got to work. Rin was keeping yukio distracted, while Cody was drawing a barrier. I focused on the necklace, and the next thing I knew a bow appeared in my hands with a quiver on my back that was full of arrows. I grabbed one and focused some of my energy into the arrow. Just as I was notching my arrow I heard people falling into the area right into the opening of the force field. The distraction was enough for the energy I put into the arrow to disappear.

"Hey Zo," I heard that voice that seemed to always find its way back to me, "Tell me you haven't told anyone besides whoever you landed near your last name?"

"Good to see you too. To answer your question I may have yelled at a demon king who I was."

"Zoé, you do realize that our families are huge idiots that have served Truth for generations. Ok if we can travel the raindrops who's to say that our families didn't come to this world before. The catholics that I talked to were all like "Ah yes, The Orion and Redd families are the most well known families they were here when the True Cross Order was founded, but disappeared ten years later. If you have an Orion or a Redd keep them away from the demon kings." So just be careful in this world from now on. "

"Ok. I'm going to need you to watch my back while I take this shot." I say replenishing the arrow with energy and notching it. This time it took a little more out of me since I've already thrown quite a few flame balls and filled the arrow up once.

Mei then yells at the people who came in the barrier with her.

"Listen Zoé's at the end of her energy. The Illuminati know she's here. Keep your guards up. They'll be coming to get her. Koneko get Okumura his sword." She said like a true leader

Mei's POV:
After Koneko went to Okumura . I saw Zoé filling up an arrow. To be honest I forgot she was blessed by the goddess of the hunt. When the energy was flowing into the arrow her eyes lit up. She then jumped up in the air to get a better shot. That's when I heard noises coming from behind me. Some dude with a point of his head was coming for us. I reinforced the shield to keep whoever was coming out. That's when I heard the whistle of the arrow and after a few seconds I heard a distorted scream. When I turned to look. Whatever blue flames that were coming from Yukio disappeared, but that's also when I heard the pale blue haired kid yell out in panic. Zoé was falling, and falling fast. I tried to cast a spell but my mind went blank. At the rate she was falling the impact would severely injure her.

" Rin! Catch her, you can do it. She believed and trusted you. Don't let her fall!" I could hear Cody yells out.

Whatever Cody said gave the boy enough energy to catch Zoé, but just as they landed the barriers broke. The illuminati people made their way towards us. Zoé had woken up a little and saw that they were gaining on us and used whatever strength she had left to throw a fireball blocking them from reaching us, she then promptly passed out. That's when I decided we needed to head back. The ship was already falling. With that I used my black lion magic to teleport everyone to the Vatican. Ironically it was right in front of Mephy.

"AHHH!" he shouted.
"Shut up, it's just us. We have everyone.We need a medic because Zoé lost a lot of energy fighting Yukio and he lost an eye." Rin said

We then were escorted to healers. Zoé stayed uncoisus. They think she's a coma from over use of her energy. Rin didn't leave her side until his friends and Cody forced him to go home and get some real rest. Whatever happened between those two on that ship must've been something. I hung with Mephy while Zoé was in her coma. He somehow managed to get us, the disaster trio, the ability to become official exorcists without taking the exam.

---Timeskip---
It's been two weeks. She still hasn't woken up. Right now I'm heading to the room they put her in.

"Come on Zo, we need you. I need you. You know that boy you met, he never left your side until we made him. Whatever you promised or told him must've been something. Just wake up soon okay." I say to her before standing up and walking to the door

"*cough* *cough* *choking noise*"

I turned around and it's Zoé gagging on the intubation tube.