Chapter 23: Mephy and Mei a future friendship?

Hi Chapter 23: Mephy and Mei the best of friends
Mei's POV;

So, I landed in this room, on a table. I looked around and there were a bunch of stained glass windows. I also saw what looked like a clown without makeup.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in the Vatican?" A blonde wom-no man asked me with a sword raised

"oh cool. Some Catholics. Don't burn me plz, I'm not a demon." I say as I realize who these people are.

They had weapons and papers out. Clown dude stood up and started to count in German, and then he snapped his fingers. The next thing I knew there were ropes surrounding me, and my weapons were transferred to a man with a cap that looked like something Zoé had worn back in October.

"Now that our unexpected guest is confined. I shall repeat what my colleague asked you. Who are you and what are you doing here?" some dude with a cigarette asked me.

"Why should I tell you anything? The only thing I know is that there are two worlds called Assiah and Gehenna. One of which is home to demons which my best friend is terrified of. Now if you could release me so I could try and contact my friend." I say with venom in my voice.

"You know more than anyone outside of the order should. Father Fujimoto lets just kill her." the blonde man said,

"Angel, we are not killing her, but we do need to know who or what sent you." Father Fujimoto asked me.

"I have one question though. Is his name really angel or is he your lover Father Fujimoto. I'm not judging. I would just like to know his real name if Angel is a pet name for him." I say trying to sound serious.

"My name is Arthur Auguste Angel. I am disgusted that you would immediately think that calling someone Angel is a pet name."

"Anyways, My name is Mei." I start while I grab a hidden knife from up my sleeve to cut myself free, "and you people are idiots. The magic dude only went for the visible weapons." Then teleport to the dude with the fishing hat and grab my weapons.

Then everyone went into Chaos as they started to chant weird words. Then the clown dude spoke up.

"I believe I know who/what sent this young lady and her two friends here. I also know where said friends are. The thing that sent them is---" He was saying then I put a sword to his throat.

"Finish that sentence and I'll see if you're a demon or not." I say, "Though clown man you look like you like chaos. I would hate to kill a fellow chaos maker."

"I would prefer if you didn't kill me because I am the only one keeping the two worlds from colliding. On the subject of your friends. Is one of them an Orion or a Redd?"

"What is it to you?"

That's when Father Fujimoto spoke "The Orions were one of the first families in the order, but after 10 years they disappeared. Now if one of your friends is an Orion we need to know. If the Illuminati get their hands on them they could get the upper hand they needed as the Orions had something special about them that would destroy containers with Gehenna gates."

"Yeah we have an Orion, but she would never willingly help them. Now Mr. I look like I love Chaos, can you send me to my friends?"

"Not directly but I must warn you Ms. Redd," I was shocked he knew my last name, "Your family was also here at the same time as the Orions. Keep away from Lucifer, he wants the Orions and the Redds. I'm going to teleport you to our other exwires. Don't tell anyone what you've learned and if you and your friends are still here afterwards, let's cause some chaos." He said then snapped.

Next thing I knew I was teleported in a puff of pink smoke onto a helicopter. The first thing I did was explain who I was. They explained where we were going and what the mission was.

"Listen a clown dude told me that we need to keep my friend who has brown hair with purple in it away from the demon kings on that ship."

"Alright let's hope that she's with Okumura." Bon said.