Chapter 26:

Hello it's 3rd Person POV
When the group got back to the circle all they did was tease Zoé about her new boyfriend. Then the book started to glow and flip to a page. It had hieroglyphs on it but in English it said Ancient with a picture of something the group recognized but the girls could t put a finger on.

"That's the Millenium Puzzle!" Cody said excitedly, "We must be going back to Ancient Egypt. Wonder if it's before Seth's time or after?"

Then they started to fall. When they landed they saw no one else from the group.They arrived in the Dawn of the Duel arc. Cody is with the holders of the millennium items. Mei is in the desert with the gang and they work on finding the Pharaoh's name. Zoé somehow ends up in the room that is used to control the memories. She looks down on the board and sees Ancient Egypt. She talks with Yami. Figures out what's going on. Meanwhile Cody is freaking out. He's seeing his great-times something grandfather in person. Mei wants to punch truth in the face because 1. She's in stilettos 2. Why is she in the middle of the desert? 3. Where are her friends? Anyways they find Yami's tomb. Yami somehow manages to get back into the game. Zoé was stuck in the game room trying to distract Akefia.