Epilogue

The girls were rushing.

They  were running out of time.

"Hurry up this portal is becoming too unstable!" Mei yelled at Zoé . With that notion she rushed to finish the book. In the front she wrote a note in a style that she didn't normally write hoping to throw whoever would read this off our trails. With the note completed she headed to the section that was my favorite in the library to put the book.

"Hopefully this time around they can make things right," Zoé says as she jumps through the unstable portal, out of breath.

"Took you long enough!" Mei told her.

"Well you try writing a note that could save the world in 30 seconds!" Zoé retorted back to her, "Now can we just seal the gate and get back to our time, please?"

"Let's go then."

"Do you have the incantation?" Zoé asks knowing that she didn't have it.

"Of course. Why would you even ask that?!"

"I thought we might've possibly left it in the book!" She says defending herself.

"Let's just go already!" She said, already walking away.

With that we walked to the circle of stones. She grabbed her friends hand and we started the ritual. Once it started there was a glow and they were suddenly thrown into the portal of Truth. When Zoé could see again she saw Truth standing there with its signature grin in place.

"No I will not let my friend suffer through what Ed did! Truth this is a score you have with me. Not Mei. Take what you want I can live with the pain. I mean what haven't you done to me. Please don't take my friend she's the only person I got besides Andrew *cries* please don't take her."

"Well Zoé I am surprised at how much you have grown since we first met when you were three. To be honest your family has an interesting past. The Orion family are my favorite pawns. You should know once you do this there's no going back," Truth says with a wicked grin.

'All magic comes with a price deary' Rumplestiltskin's word had haunted Mei since he said the words and now it was finally making sense.

"Sweet Zoé, did you not feel it when your friend over here met me in that one universe. Did you not feel it as I ripped sad, but precious memories from you when she," it points directly to Mei," performed the ultimate taboo. Do you not remember when we first met your older brother so foolishly came in and tried to stop you from meeting me." Truth said.

Just like that the memories that were taken came back to Zoé. She was frozen in place. She could feel her leg dissolving. Zoé heard her friend scream. It seemed like she wasn't the only one Truth was taking a toll from.

"There equivalent exchange, though I do have one more price for" the god turns to Zoé, "you. Continue the raindrops and not go home. Mei can do whatever she wants."

"Zoé if you do this I can't and won't forgive you."

"I know, maybe this'll keep you safe."

With that the girls were separated into different dimensions. Truth separating them for the greater good. Mei ended up with Ryan and Zoé landed in a new world. The friends they left in their own world got worried, and they went to the stone circle.

"Marzo, are you sure this is a good idea?" Julie asked her friend as the group of six stood in the circle.

"We got to find them. We don't know how their battle went. The only clue we have is this circle." Marzo said, putting her hand on a pedestal.