Chapter 15: Quintessence is Love, Quintessence is Life

*Zoé POV*

"Where's Mei?!?" I said as the Paladins tried to get the castle back up and running. During Shiro's rampage the castle shut down, so we couldn't even try to locate Keith, though Mei was nowhere to be found. Currently, Cody was holding onto a rope so Coran could basically trapeze his way through the core of the ship.

Allura tried to start the ship again though it didn't work. I started to worry for Mei. Where could she be? Did Shiro accidently take her with him? No... no I can't think like that.

"Hailing the Castle of Lions. This is Mei." I heard her familiar voice come from the screen. I turned and saw that she was inside of the Black Lion.

"Mei. I was starting to get worried." I said, joining Lance and Allura on the main podium of the bridge.

"How are you piloting the Black Lion?" Allura asked.

"I talked with Shiro. The real one. It's a long story but... Keith and the Shiro you knew are beat up pretty bad. I'm trying to get to your location though without a wormhole it'll take a while." She responded.

"Just get the Hades back here Mei." I said with a slight hint of worry in my voice. Lotor was going to be back and they needed all the lions to form Voltron.

"I'll stay here and help Coran with the castle." Cody said

"I'll stay cause someone needs to take care of Keith and Shiro and I'm the medic," Lance said

"But you have to pilot red!" I say, "Now is not the time to have you stay here and take care of them. I'm injured already, you need to pilot the lions need you."

"From what Mei's told me you seem like a good fit for red. Plus you've kept my mullet safe for long enough it's time for me to take care of him."

"Alright." I say, "Allura, Hunk, and Pidge let's get to the lions. Coran, Cody, and Lance get this castle up and running. We need to be prepared for when Mei gets here with Shiro and Keith. Let go, hustle!"

With that we left for the lions. Time to fight in another space war.

*Time skip, because we're both HS freshman and life's a bi*ch. Pretty much the normal end of season six fight but with Mei in Black and Zoé in Red. Cody stays in the castle to help with everything. After the castle turns into a diamond they get called back to the circle and instantly pulled into the next world*
Sorry we'll try not to do this often, though life's a bi*ch right now for both of the authors.

This is the end of the Voltron arc, but it's not the last you'll hear or see of them.