Chapter 29: Comfy

"Yeji is out. I'm all alone."

That single text is what fueled Soobin out of his bed and into his bathroom to get ready. He stares at himself through the mirror then turns and glances at the drawer next to his bed. Suddenly, Yeonjun's words replay in his mind.

"I left condoms in the drawer in case anything happens."

He shakes his head at the dirty thoughts as he speaks to himself, "We always do this. We always hang out at her dorm when she's alone. What's with you?"

Soobin quickly washes his face to wake himself up then brushes his teeth. It was in the middle of the afternoon. He decided to sleep in because he wasn't doing anything important. So waking up to a text from his girlfriend was the best way to start the afternoon.

Yeonjun and Soobin shared a dorm while the other three, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai, shared one in the same building.

Lia, Yeji, and Yuna shared an dorm while Ryujin still hasn't found a place because she just moved in from Japan. Chaeryeong decided not to stay in a college dorm and went out to get an apartment with her sisters instead.

Now, Soobin stood in front of Lia and Yeji's dorm in nothing but a comfy hoodie and sweatpants. Lia opens the door with a smile wearing a similar attire and he greets her with a kiss and walks in the dorm. He asks, "Where'd Yeji go?"

Lia replies as she walks towards the living room, "Some date or something. I think she's visiting Yeonjun's parents." Soobin nods his head as he sits by Lia on her couch. She says, "I was thinking we can binge watch something on Netflix. Have you watched The Princess Diaries?" Soobin shakes his head and she smiles, "PERFECT! I think Yeji bought some popcorn last week so we can get some." He smiles seeing her excitement and she adds, "I'll get some blankets and you can microwave the popcorn."

Soobin stands from the couch and asks, "Want to order some delivery for later?" Lia replies while walking to her room, "Yes, please!" He asks, "Pizza?" She agrees from a far as Soobin opens their pantry to get one bag of popcorn then plops it in the microwave.

Lia suddenly appears with a large comforter surrounding her entire body and Soobin chuckles at her cuteness. She throws it onto the couch and he waits a few more seconds for the popcorn to finish then throws it in a bowl for them to eat.

Soobin sits next to Lia and she wraps the massive blanket around both of them with the popcorn in front of them. She starts to play the movie as the two sit next to each other on the couch. Times goes on quickly and before they knew it, they were watching some nature documentary and it was the middle of the night.

The pizza they ordered didn't last long and they've gone through several bags of popcorn and drank several bottles of soda. But the two just sat their feeling comfy on the couch. Lia unknowingly snuggles into Soobin and lays her head on his shoulder. He whispers, "Sleepy?" She shakes her head and turns to meet his eyes. Soobin gulps as her fierce eyes meet his and she leans forward to place a kiss on his lips.

They've kissed before.

It wasn't weird at all, they were dating for a long time now so kissing was something they were comfortable with.

But Soobin wasn't prepared.

Lia then leaned more into him and pushed him so he lied on his back. Soobin can't help but blush but fortunately.... or maybe unfortunately?? Lia just laid her head onto his chest as she says, "You're too tall Choi Soobin. I have to climb a mountain to kiss you face."

Soobin chuckles which causes Lia's head to bounce up due to his laughs. He says, "Maybe you should try kissing my face more, you need to start exercising." She giggles as she places her palm on his chest feeling his heart, "Right, that's an exercise I would enjoy."

Lia starts to feel his heart beat and teases, "You're really excited right now, aren't you?" Soobin blushes as his heart starts to beat faster, "W-what?" She smiles, "You're heart is going crazy. You really like me lying on top of you?" Soobin can't help but scoff and says, "Jesus, you're gonna be the death of me!"

Lia giggles at his innocence and says, "Don't you find this comfy? I like being like this. You're like a giant mattress filled with love." Soobin finally places his arms around her and pulls her up so her head moves from his chest to right in front of his face. He uses his strength to turn to his side so they're facing each other and he says, "I like this way better. I can see your face."

Lia blushes and smiles, "Maybe I like this one too." Soobin winks back at her then says, "Should we turn off the tv and go to sleep?" She thinks for a bit and says, "Or we can turn it off and go for a late night walk? The moon and stars are out today." Soobin says a bit cutely, "But that involves moving. I want to stay like this with you."

Lia's smile brightens hearing his cute voice as she says, "Alright. We stay in the house. But I like having Netflix as a background noise." Soobin glances at the television and suddenly it's on a documentary about Jack the Ripper. He chuckles, "Is this what they call a Netflix and Chill?"

Lia's face suddenly turns into one of horror as she blushes, "W-what did you say?" Soobin looks at her innocently, "Huh? Isn't that what we're doing? Beomgyu says I should try it all the time. He even said that he couldn't wait to watch Netflix with Ryujin and Chi-" She pushes him away, "I DID NOT WANT TO HEAR THAT!!!"

Soobin looks at her a bit scared not knowing what he did wrong but in reality Lia was just caught off guard with his sudden remark. He stutters, "W-what's wrong? Did I say something?" Lia stares at him a bit guilty. He really doesn't know what it means.

Lia then calms down and walks towards him, "I'm sorry. Hehehehe, you caught me off guard. And ummm.... you should really learn how to use Google and not trust what Beomgyu says."

Soobin starts to smile slowly as she says, "You're staying the night, right? I told you, you could." He nods his head and she smiles, "Great, my bed is way comfier than this couch. Plus, I have to take you shopping tomorrow to get you a suit for Hyuka's dinner."

Soobin smiles as Lia starts to clean up the living room before they go to sleep. He can't but stare at amazement and adoration so he speaks up, "Hey Jisu." Lia turns to him a bit confused at the sudden use of her real name.

"I love you."

{I love writing chapters like these... Gosh, I'm lonely...}
- author guy