Epilogue

{Wrote an epilogue just to answer some questions and to thank everyone for reading this book. It makes me so proud and happy seeing all the comments and reaction. Thank you for giving this a chance! I tried to answer as much questions with this one and this is probably it for this book. Once again, thank you and I really appreciate everyone who enjoyed and read this book ❤️}

6 years later...

"You don't like mint chocolate chip?"

Kai replies, "I do. It's just I'm not used to people liking it." Yuna giggles, "Right, it's a weird taste." Kai then turns to the ice cream vendor, "2 please." They receive their ice cream cones as the two walk along the park. It's been 5 years since the 2nd zombie apocalypse attacked and Korea recovered quickly. After almost 3 years, things were running normally again.

Kai and Yuna were finishing up college but it was their Spring break so they decided to go on a date. They walked hand in hand as Kai sighs, "We don't get days like this anymore, huh?" Yuna nods as she licks the ice cream, "School. School. School. Times like this, I miss the apocalypse." Kai chuckles and playfully tugs her arm, "Don't say that. It was scary." Yuna smiles, "Well, the memories were great. Those memories of us running the halls and exploring the hotel are core memories for me." Kai smiles, "Yeah, those were the fun times."

Yuna smiles, "And we fell in love during the apocalypse! It's strange, a lot of relationships were formed. It's almost as if we were in some romantic book." Kai smiles, "Yeah, but don't forget the scary parts. Like when Jungkook and--" Kai pauses and says, "Hey isn't that Tzuyu?"

Yuna looks ahead to see Tzuyu laying under a tree staring off at the sky. Yuna nods her head as she walks faster leading Kai by his hand.

"Tzuyu unnie!"

Tzuyu sits up and looks to the side and smiles, "Hey." Yuna smiles, "We haven't seen you in years! You know.. with the rebuilding and school, we never got to meet up." Tzuyu smiles at them, "Sorry about that. It looks like you two got really close." Kai raises his hand intertwined with Yuna's, "Yep, we thank you for that one. We really wanted to pay you back, we can get you dinner with Jungkook." Yuna nods, "We insist! We can catch up too!"

Tzuyu sighs and stares off in the sky, "Ahh, Jungkook... I miss him." Yuna and Kai freeze. Kai threads dangerous waters when he asks, "S-sorry... did something happen to him?" Tzuyu face saddens, "He's dead."

Yuna and Kai's eyes widen.

Suddenly, a hand pinches Tzuyu's cheek causing her to wince, "Are you still mad?" Yuna and Kai turn to see Jungkook in panic. Tzuyu caresses her cheek, "It's almost like I can still hear his voice." Jungkook stares at her in disbelief and playfully pinches her cheek again. He smiles at the two, "Great seeing you two are doing well. Ignore her, I forgot to feed her dogs for one day and she acts like I'm a murderer. Dinner sounds great." Yuna and Kai smile, "Awesome."

...

"Marriage."

"Marry her."

"Marry her."

"We want grandkids."

"Marry her, Taehyun."

Taehyun sits down in irritation. He comes to visit his parents and this is how he's greeted. He says, "Mom. Dad. Chaeryeong doesn't  want kids yet and I don't too. We talked about this a hundred times. And if you want so many grandkids then why did you only make one kid!?"