Chapter 3: The Hotel

{Before I continue on with the story, I should let you know that the ages of Itzy and TXT in this story aren't the same as their real life one because it makes more sense if they were younger in this plot. So I made this list to sort of give you an idea of the ages between them. They're mostly high school teens and the age orders of the group are kind of the same with small changes. Here's the list.

Yeonjun - 19
Soobin - 18
Beomgyu - 17
Taehyun - 17
Kai - 16

Lia - 18
Yeji - 18
Ryujin - 17
Chaeryeong - 17
Yuna - 16

Jeongin - 18
Somi - 18
Hyunjin - 18
Chan - 19

Hope this makes it easier when reading the story, sorry if it's confusing.}

- author guy

JiNayeon, Soobin, and Lia

"So Ima light it up like dynamite~~"

Nayeon sings as she casually walks to the elevator. She continues to hum as she taps her foot. She checks her phone again to make sure that it's actually happening and once she notices that there's no signal or wifi at all then she rolls her eyes.

Nayeon lightly skips to the hotel lobby to see Jin sweating with a wrench in his hand. Her heart skips a beat and she back hugs him swaying to the beat of the song she was just singing.

Jin smiles as he feels her move him side to side. Nayeon asks, "Was the hotel empty?" Jin sighs and says, "What timing, am I right? The apocalypse starts right after I close down the entire hotel for a few days for safety inspections, fumigation, and renovations so I can prepare for the holiday seasons." She blushes, "You sound so hot when you say those fancy business words."

Jin scoffs and says, "Isn't it ironic though? In the first apocalypse, we were in a hotel together and the same thing happened again." Nayeon chuckles and says, "Yeah, but this time everyone knows where to gowns we own the hotel."

Jim replies, "I own the hotel. It's only under my name." Nayeon pouts at him and he chuckles, "Okay, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine." She smiles back and says, "I can't wait for everyone to get here. Now that they have families it'll be so fun. I'm glad you prepared so much for this."

Jin eyes outside and says, "Right. I already fixed the generators so only one floor of rooms is powered up. It's morning right now, should we take a walk?" Nayeon sighs, "Okay, I'm down."

She lets go of her hold and stands next to him. Jin takes a hold of her hand and they walk outside.

It's morning so all the zombies should be away. It's the perfect time to find people who can use the hotel as a safe haven.

Ever since the last apocalypse, Jin not only bought a hotel for Nayeon but he also made it a safe haven in case something like this happened again. Stocks of food and gasoline is stored in the basement of the hotel and he's zombie proofed the entire lobby just in case they had to hide in there again.

Jin suddenly speaks up, "And you told me it was a waste of money to invest in all the safe haven stuff." Nayeon rolls her eyes, "When your husband says, "Hey, let's spend millions of dollars on a bunker that we might never use," then you start to doubt his decision making." He smiles, "But, I was right. I told you I'm a psychic."

Nayeon chuckles, "More like psycho." Jin smiles proudly, "Whatever, my investment paid off." She quickly notices a couple walk into a bread shop and says, "There you go. Our first guests"

Jin eyes them walk inside and says, "Let's go~"

"Soobin, I don't think this is a good idea."