Chapter 20: Ride

Beomgyu, Taehyun, Chaeryeong, and Ryujin

"Mmmm..."

Beomgyu scrunches his eyes and frowns hearing Ryujin groan.

"Mmmm..."

His eyes flutter open as he whispers, "Can you shut up?"

Ryujin suddenly stays quiet and Beomgyu closes his eyes again.

"Mmmm..."

He opens his eyes and says annoyed, "Are you okay?" Ryujin whines and whispers, "Why don't you let go of me, lover boy?" Beomgyu suddenly realizes he was hugging her tightly but instead of letting go, he squeezes her tighter and she groans again.

Beomgyu snuggles his face on the crook of her neck burying his lips on her neck. Ryujin stops groaning and he whispers, "Comfy?" Ryujin shivers feeling his breath on her neck. Suddenly the door opens, "SEPARATE!

Beomgyu and Ryujin ignores Taehyun as he picks up the blanket and pulls it off the bed. His eyes suddenly widen seeing their intimate position and he covers himself with the blanket. Taehyun says, "Gross! Gross! You two aren't even old enough to drink yet! And why on my bed!?"

Ryujin jokes, "It would be weirder if we were on your parent's bed." Taehyun stutters, "W-well, yeah that would be weird." Beomgyu keeps his eyes closed and his body connected to Ryujin, "Why are you in here?" Taehyun scoffs, "This is my room."

Beomgyu asks, "Do you want to watch us or something?" Taehyun blushes, "Y-yah! I came here to tell you I started up the car and we should leave in an hour!" Beomgyu smirks and turns to Taehyun, "That should be enough time for us to finish up."

Taehyun's face immediately turns red as a tomato. Ryujin holds back her laugh. He stutters, "I-I should leave you guys alone."

Once he leaves, Beomgyu and Ryujin break into laughter. Ryujin says, "He was so flustered!" Beomgyu chuckles, "Yeah, it's cute." He then backs away from his girlfriend and says, "But we shouldn't keep them waiting, Ima shower first." Ryujin sits up, "We can save water and time-"

Beomgyu interrupts, "Nope! As much as I love the idea, we don't have much time and we both know it'll take longer. So I'm going first then you then we eat breakfast." Ryujin playfully glares at him as he leaves the room and Chaeryeong walks in right after.

She says, "Taehyun's as red as a tomato." Ryujin chuckles, "Yeah.

Chaeryeong then says, "You two are a bit touchy for you know... a high school couple." Ryujin blushes and says, "Well, you know- apocalypse and everything. We can basically do what we want." Chaeryeong nods her head knowingly and asks, "So did anything happen?"

Ryujin smirks, "I knew you would ask that." Chaeryeong smiles back, "So that's a yes?" Ryujin shakes her head and says, "As strong as teenage hormones are, I still won't do anything my mom won't let me." Chaeryeong says, "But you shared a bed..." Ryujin says, "Well, most things. Did you eat breakfast already?"

Chaeryeong nods her head and Ryujin says, "Mmm, okay.... so about you and Taehyun." Chaeryeong just nods her head again and says, "Well... we're sort of new and not as... touchy as you two." Ryujin asks, "You like him?" She nods her head and says, "He basically saved my life and he's funny and all. Mature too. I think it's cute."

Ryujin nods her head and asks, "So did you two-" Chaeryeong blushes, "Gawd, look at the time. I'll help Taehyun make breakfast for you two."

....

Taehyun says, "Canned foods."

Chaeryeong says, "Check."