Valentines Day

Okay so I know Valentines Day isn't for like another 2 weeks but this was the only idea I have. Also because at the moment all I'm thinking about is Valentines day and how much I genuinely hate it. I know shoot me. I really don't know why. But anyways hope you enjoy this part! Oh and this includes Clara when she's in high school with the 11th Doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clara POV

I wake up and roll over and check my phone. It read 7:05am, 14th February. My eyes widen slowly as I realise it's a Friday (A/N it falls on a Saturday this year but forget that). And also because it's Valentines Day. I groan. I hated Valentines Day. It's the only day for people to have an excuse to hang with their boyfriends/girlfriends and be all mooshy about it. Part of the reason I hate it is also because I never had a date or anyone to call mine. Also because all my friends have boyfriends and they ditch me for them every year without fail. I sigh. I hear a knock at my door. It creaks open to see my Mum standing at the door with my uniform.

"Morning, ready for school?" she asks smiling

"No, It's Valentines Day, you know I hate it"

"Aww honey come on atleast it's a Friday" she smiles

"I guess" I sigh and scrunch up my face

"And plus isn't the Doctor coming this afternoon for another trip?" she asks

"No, he messaged me this morning saying he couldn't make it. Something about battling Cybermen or something"

"Oh ok well anyways just put a smile on your face and then you can come home and eat ice-cream and watch crappy rom com movies with me" I smile and nod my head. She gave me the thumbs up and closed my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at school and the whole entrance is packed with red, pink, hearts, roses and the word Love written all over the walls. I could just picture what the caretakers face will look like when he arrives this afternoon to clean the school. I sigh and put my bag and books in my locker. I turn around and accidentally bump into Amy.

"Amy? Where's Rory?"

"Oh he's just gone to buy roses from the canteen" she said smiling and slightly blushing

"So are you fine with hanging this lunch?" I ask hoping she'd say yes

"Actually I'm going off campus to have lunch with Rory. He has the whole day figured out"

"Oh ok, yeah just checking."

"Hey, what's that?" she says pointing her perfectly manicured fingernail at my locker

"It's my locker" I say confused as hell 

"No that"

I turn around and see a note jammed in my locker door. I open my locker and rertrive the stuck letter. It had messy writing but I could just makie it out. It read:

Dearest Clara, 

I can't reveal who I am but I just want to say that you are beautiful.

~Anon

I fold it and shove it in my locker. Leaving Amy confused and looking hopeful.

"So? What did it say?"

"Oh nothing just a note I wrote to myself. You know need to remind myself about the Doctor's adventures"

"Where is he?"