Impossible

Okay so before we start, can we just take a moment to notice how damn young Matt Smith looks in the Eleventh Hour. (I'm watching it as I type) ;D
But yeah let's begin!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Doctor POV
Clara and I had just come back to the TARDIS after a long adventure. She said good bye and fell asleep in her bedroom in the TARDIS. I open her door a tad bit and saw her sprawled in her sheets, sleeping peacefully. I smile and close the door. After she jumped through my time stream back at Trenzalore I've been taking extra precautions in making sure she was safe and sound. I've been busy lately. I've been trying to figure it out. Figure her out. I get that she was an echo scattered across my time steam to save me but....I sigh. Why? Why would she be born to save me? What would happen when her job was done? Would she be released into the real world? Will she die? I shake my head at the thought of Clara dying. Again.

I began walking towards my study room where a large table sat with paper, pens and other office supplies scattered all over the desk. I've been at this little 'experiment' for a few days but sadly, no answers. I sigh as I sit down on a large office chair.
"She's impossible." I say as I sigh and massage my temples. I stand up and pace the room.

"She's impossible she can't physically be possible. In any way or form. She has records of her birth and of her graduation. But she's perfect. Perfect in every way for me. I took her by the hand and said 'run'. She's saved me for hundreds of years and I've never noticed her. She's not possible!"
I sigh and sit down

"She's a mystery wrapped in an enigma squeezed into a skirt that's just....a little bit...too tight" I rest my head in my hands and shake my head from the thoughts of Clara in my mind. My thoughts were disturbed from a knock on the door.

I turn around and see Clara standing at the door frame smiling and blushing slightly. I blushed.

"How much of that did you hear" I say blushing Crimson
"Probably a bit more than you wanted to" she smiles cheekily.

I rub my hand on the back of my neck and fake a smile. She notices and walks towards me. She comes face to face with me, so close I could feel her breath.

"Was all that true?" She says smiling
"Y-n-Ye- shut up!" I straighten my posture and shake my head from arising thoughts.
She giggles. Oh how I loved that laugh. I would do almost anything and everything to hear that laugh over and over again. I sigh internally.
Clara puts her hands on my suspenders and pulls me closer into a kiss. We both stand there. I couldn't explain how I was feeling right now but all I knew is that I never wanted it to end. Then we let go for oxygen, laughing loudly.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&