Valentines Morning

It's almost Valentines day (yay or nay?? comment). And I have been racking my brain trying to think of a whouffle idea. Then this gave me the perfect opportunity to be really cheesy :P

Please: Comment below ideas!! I need some to help me progress on with the book!!!!

If you enjoy, let me know by voting and or commenting <3

Contains: 11th Doctor

Enjoy! xx

________________________________________________________

Clara POV

I wake up in my bed. Alone. I roll over and check my phone which was situated under my pillow on the opposite of my bed. The time read, 7:30am Sunday 14th February 2016. Valentine's Day. I've never been much of a sucker for Valentine's Day well until I got together with my now ex-boyfriend, Jack. He left me for some other promiscuous woman. Like I cared. I put my phone down and let out a deep sigh. I sit up in bed, scratching my head. Then something catches my eye. On my dresser across from my bed was a flat, white box with a note on top. I slip out of bed and walk over to my dresser. I pick up the note. On the front it said 'Clara' in cursive, fancy writing. I raise an eyebrow in equal parts of suspicion and confusion. Inside it read: 'Clara. I know you haven't been doing great lately. Meet me downstairs after you open your present. I thought it would look good on you' I open the lid to the box and see a T.A.R.D.I.S blue dress. I smile to myself. 'Doctor' . I laugh quietly to myself. I put the card down and take out and view the dress that was beautifully folded in the white package. I shrug and put the dress on and view it in the mirror. It had short sleeves on it and it fell down to the length of the top of my knees. I felt it needed something else so I put a slim black belt around my waist for decoration.

I lightly brush my hair so it was somewhat presentable and spin in front of the mirror. Then I remember the Doctor. I open my bedroom door and go down the stairs. I could hear pots and pans being moved around. I turn the corner into the kitchen and see the one and only Doctor. He was wearing his normal attire. His purple tweed jacket on with bow-tie. (Because they're cool. He doesn't stop mentioning it.) His hair done the way he usually does. Brushed off to the side. I clear my throat and he spins around.

"Clara! Sorry you scared me" He says smiling. I laugh. "Did I do a good job?" He asks examining the dress. "Oh. Yes. Thank you Doctor" I hug him and he returns the favour. I could smell something burning. "Um Doctor? What are you cooking?" He releases me and takes out a burnt souffle. I hold my nose as the strong smell of burnt souffle wafted throughout the house. The smoke alarm went off so I quickly got a chair and turned it off. Taking a relieved sigh before putting the chair back with the table. "Sorry 'bout that. Really am" The Doctor says looking guilty. I smile. "It's totally okay. Here. Why don't I make it?" I offer. The Doctor was reluctant at first then he smiled and stood to the side. I put on my white apron which I don't use very often but seeing as the Doctor chose this dress for me, I didn't want to spoil it. As I was mixing the ingredients together, the Doctor sat on the other side of the tabletop staring at me. "Why are you staring at me?" I say, grinning. "Hmm. What?" He says snapping out of his trance. "Nothing dear" I say. He gives me a confused look.

I sat down on the living room sofa, letting out a deep breath because I was finally sitting. The souffle was in the oven and it wouldn't take long to so I knew to savour this time before hand. The Doctor joined me flicking through the TV channels. "This is all rubbish" He says after flicking through a few channels. "Yeah. I don't really watch daytime tv" I say screwing up my face. "What do you want to do?" I ask. The Doctor turns off the TV and looks at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Something fun" He says. I stand up and walk over to my stereo which was starting to collect dust. I blew and wiped up the dust that was settled on top. I put it on the coffee table and found a cd that I liked. It was my mother's cd that my Dad and I found when he moved out of his house. Something to remember her by. "Well, this counts as fun right?" I say taking the Doctor's hand and dragging him over to an empty space in the living room. The stereo started playing a random song. It started playing 'The Name Game by Shirley Ellis' one of the classics that I grew up listening to. As the quick and happy tune started the Doctor and I started to dance randomly. He took my hand and spun me and we danced. We both laughed and held each other closely as a slower song started playing. I didn't know the name and I couldn't check because I didn't want to leave the Doctor's embrace.

I had no idea where our relationship was. We'd flirt playfully every now and again just to get each other rounded up. It was fun though. Some days would be friendlier than the others. Like now. But I didn't judge or criticise about it. I could tell he was trying to make all the bad thoughts go away. And I should applaud him for that. We stood there moving slowly together, hugging each other closely and tightly. I look up at him and he looks down on me. I silently, mentally curse my shortness. "You trying to make the bad thoughts go away?" I say nicely. "Trying to. Is it working?" He asks a little worry in his tone. "Yeah. Keep doing what you're doing" I say going back to hugging him closing my eyes. He places a small, delicate kiss on the top of my head. I look back up at him. We both go to move our lips closer but before they touch the oven timer went off. I got off my tippy toes and laugh nervously. "I should uh, get that" He lets me go and nervously laughs like me. I quickly make my way over to the oven and pull out the perfectly cooked souffle and placed it on the bench top. I put my oven mitts next to it and turn around only to be faced with the Doctor holding me tightly, lips meeting each other. We both deepened the kiss slightly before stopping for oxygen. I laugh nervously again, slightly out of breath. His cheeks were completely red and I assumed mine were too. "What do you think?" I ask quietly. "I think we should enjoy this souffle and then go on an adventure together. Somewhere nice. No danger, no interruptions. Sightseeing if you will" The Doctor suggests. "That sounds fantastic"

__________________________________________________

Wow okay. I wrote this in like 20 solid minutes, only stopping to change the song. The reason why I chose 'the name game' was because if you don't know, I've been obsessed with American Horror Story and they did a 'cover' of the song in season 2. And I just thought it was a good, older song to use :)

If you guys enjoyed leave a vote and or comment. And don't forget to share this with your friends/family and comment below more ideas because I'm all out. And I guess the more ideas I have, the faster the uploads will go up. I'm a little slow at the moment because I don't have any ideas.

Thank you so much for everything guys xx

~Emily <3 <>O<>