Whouffle Ship

So this chapter/part is basically an AU (Alternate Universe) where the actors (Jenna + Matt) are getting interviewed and the interviewer is asking both questions and asks about the ship (Whouffle/Souffez depends which one you prefer). So yeah.

 I have a surprise at the end so make sure to read that. So uhh yeah.

Enjoy!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Third POV

The lights were almost daunting as the interviewer Adam Land gestured for both actors to take a seat. There was a small live audience waiting and a stage in which different celebrities of all kinds (singers, actors, and viral video people) come and have questions asked. This time it was Matt and Jenna. Matt had only just finished his course in season 7 and Jenna still had another season or two if she was lucky enough.

"Up next we have to very beloved actors from a show that everybody has heard of. And if you haven't you're surely missing out.-"Adam said off to the side, earning a slight chuckle from the audience.

"From Doctor Who itself, it's Matt Smith and Jenna Coleman everybody" All cameras were facing the side of the stage towards the two actors. Jenna took a deep breath and walked onto the stage, waving at the audience, who in response screamed and cheered. Matt quickly followed, the crowd going wild. Both of them sat down on a soft, comfortable, red couch, and swivelled around to face Adam. Adam gave both a quick, firm handshake and they all settled down and took a deep breath.

"Nice to meet you two" he said, huge smile on his face

"Nice to meet you too" Said Matt, crossing his leg over top of the other, somewhat mimicking Jenna's actions.

"So I understand you guys had to travel to get here today?"

"Yes, we travelled from London all the way here to the US" said Jenna, brushing a bit of hair from her face.

"How is it so far?"

"It's been amazing, I've been here a few times but it I think was Jenna's first time-."Jenna nods her head.

"She seems pretty amazed by the dressing rooms here" Jenna gives a small stink eye at Matt before laughing, Adam joining in.

"They're more fancier than back at home" Says Jenna with a surprised look on her face, live audience quietly laughing to themselves

"Now, the question on everybody's lips. Do you know what 'I ship you' means?" Says Adam,

"I've heard it a few times, but I've never understood it" replied Matt

"It means the concept of a fictional couple such as the Doctor and Clara to believe that they are a great and somewhat cute together." Jenna's cheeks blush a bit

"Their 'ship' name-" he uses hand quotations

"Is called Whouffle. Or Souffez" Matt's eyes widen significantly

"I've never heard of that" says Jenna laughing

"Well it's a thing!" says Adam, going along with it

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The interview was a great success, both actors had a lot of fun and a little taken back by the ship comment, they were both in the sitting room waiting for the end of the show to be farewelled by Adam. It was a nice luxurious room, with TV's showing the show live. It was a somewhat awkward silence.

"So how do you feel about the interview?" pipes up Jenna trying to start a conversation

"It was brilliant, I quite enjoyed it" he smiled, running his hand through his hair

"Even the-"she trailed off at the end

"Oh yeah that. It was umm-"he cleared his throat

"Interesting"

"Do you think it's a real thing?" she asks

"Well yeah I guess" Jenna nods her head in response

"Do you think its I don't know, like going to be a real thing" Jenna couldn't believe that she was actually for the first time in forever, speechless.

"Are you saying you want it to be true?"

"Well I don't know, do you?" Matt shrugs his shoulders.

"Meet me at the restaurant down the road at 7" Jenna said winking and walking off. Leaving Matt behind confused and with a slight grin on his face.

><><<><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><

Is it just me???Or. I feel like this was really awkward to write. Don't ask me why. Anyways, how you doing? I'm really cold. While one half of the world is sweating their asses off, over here in Australia we are freezing our asses off. Sorry for language. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

ANNOUNCEMENT: No I am not taking time off, but I have a goal. My goal is to have 15K reads by my birthday. It's on the 8th September. I reckon this is a pretty achievable goal so please share this book/story with your friends and make that happen.

Thank you!

Peace, Love, Happiness and Have A Fantastic Day!
~Whoufflesweetie

o