My Explanation

If you've been on my profile lately, you may have noticed I've been on a much needed hiatus. This is due to some personal shiz that's been happening and frankly it's been hard to cope with at the moment. But school holidays are coming up meaning I have more time to write stories. I've also been having the time off to write some other stories I'm planning on doing. There is a story that it basically about me and my life but with more drama etc. in it and It is really important to me and is going to take majority of my time. I do understand that this book is growing and I do understand I have some very loyal people who read my stories and vote and comment and I find that absolutely amazing! I apologise for not keeping the job up and I do feel bad. But I have compiled a list of ideas (along with ideas people have given me). I'm a perfectionist. Meaning if something isn't "perfect" in my eyes, then I'll sit there and make sure it is. Thus making it hard to write anything *decent*. This is a long authors note but honestly I just want to share with you guys, how important Wattpad is to me and I want to thank all of you. All of you. We reached 27.3K reads and 1.2K votes. Lemme tell you real quick, I had a shitty day yesterday. School was horrible and my hospitality service didn't do very well at school. And I sat in the car and checked my notifications and books etc. and saw that we hit 27K a few days ago and I felt sooooo happy and so privileged that I have you guys there. Supporting me through whatever and I know you guys are always there with me. I feel a very strong connection with you guys and I love you all so so so much! Lets hit 30K by the end of this month. I know we can do it!!

I apologise for the long wait. New chapters and books are on their way :)

Have a fantastic day everyone <3

~Emily

k