Clara's Choice

I bloody did it again!!!! ugghhhhhh.

I accidentally deleted my part!! agghh. *sighs internally* so yeah the original is gone and now i have to make another :( This is the same story to the one I just deleted. I have to get used to using a Mac again. Because I use my IPad most of the time so yeah......(This story contains the 12th Doctor and Danny....) :D

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clara POV

The Doctor had regenerated and ever since then him and I haven’t talked. Our last adventure was when we robbed the bank of Karabraxos. I sigh as I sit down on the couch slowly sipping a cup of tea. As I was reading the newspaper (which mind you I never really do), I hear the familiar sound of the TARDIS. I put the newspaper down on the coffee table. He never parked the TARDIS outside anymore like 'My Doctor' used to. He now parks the TARDIS in places like under my stairs, bedroom or even the kitchen. I walk towards the noise and it led to the kitchen unfortunately.

"Seriously, I swear she does this on purpose just to peeve me off" I say to myself as I pick up my bag and check my hair in the mirror. Before heading into the TARDIS

I knock my special knock on the TARDIS door. The door swings open because the TARDIS knows it's me.

"Clara! What do you want to see?"

"Why have you been gone a long time?"

"What do you mean?"

"The last time I met you was at the bank robbery scheme of Karabraxos. 2 months ago!". His face drops a bit and he sighs.

"I don't know why Clara"

"Fish people"

"What?"

"I wanna go see the fish people you talked about 2 months ago"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny POV

I knock on Clara's apartment door. I didn't hear feet shuffling or anything, Just silence. I knock again and receive the same response. Nothing. I fiddle with the door knob and realise it's not locked. I open the door a bit and poke my head out.

"Clara?" I say quietly.

I walk in and scan the room. No sign of disturbance or any sign of trouble. I sigh of relief. I could see a hot cup of tea and a folded up newspaper. Since when does she read the newspaper? I ask myself. I shrug. I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I didn't see where I was going and ran into a blue box. Making me fall to the ground in result. When I get up I finally notice the box. It hummed. I scratch my head and scrunched my face in confusion. Why would Clara hide a blue box in her kitchen? Thousands of questions were flooding my mind. I manage to open the door and I hear voice.

"What?"

"I wanna see the fish people you suggested last adventure"

I quickly realised that it was Clara's voice. But who was she with?

"Aww but I wanna show you the planet full of Cat people. They're amazing surgeons and nurses."

"That's ridiculous!" I quickly cover my mouth with my hand and try to leave the box but the door closed behind me, locked. I was too caught up in their conversation that I didn't realise it's actually bigger on the inside. I could hear shuffling from under the stairs.

"Doctor, we are the only ones on board aren't we?" Clara whispered

"The TARDIS says 3 lifeforrms are on board." I could hear slow footsteps becoming louder and louder. Then suddenly the two stood in front of me horrified.

"Danny what are you doing here?" Said Clara

Doctor POV

"What is this place? Who is he?" Danny said gesturing to me. I place a hand on my left heart and give him an 'Are you serious?' look. Clara turns to me and squints at me.

"Clara who is he?" I said looking down at her

"He is my uhhhh"

"Boyfriend! I'm her boyfriend and you are?!" said Danny sounding a bit more stern

"I'm the Doctor, I'm a timelord from Gallifrey, I have two hearts. How much more do you need?"

"A Doctor? Doctor of what?"

"Well I don't use it to sound important" I glare down at Clara making her grin holding back laughter (A/N flatline Line)

"Look Clara, can I talk to you?" Danny said

"Listen.....boy, guy. We were actually going to go somewhere and I would like it if you could leave!" I click my fingers and the TARDIS doors swing open. But Danny didn't move the tiniest bit.

"No" he said crossing his arms actoss his chest

"No?" I say looking at him more sternly and sounding more serious

"Yeah that's right. No!"

"Danny can we talk?" said Clara

"No Clara. Who are you and why are you here?!" I say

"I'm a human named Danny Pink. I worked in the Army and dug wells. I am a maths teacher for Coal Hill and I work alongside Ms Oswald here. Now Clara, Can I talk to you alone!" he said more sternly

Clara began to walk towards Danny but I put my hand out in front of her stopping her.

"Listen, PE........I don't know why you are here but you need to leave!"

"No! Listen Clara. Him or Me? I'm not putting up with this crap anymore" and with that he was gone.

I removed my arm from Clara and put it on the console. She looks at me and walks out closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clara POV

"Danny! What the hell?! Why are you insulting my friend!!?"

"I came to return your jacket you left at my place the other night."

My mind flashes back to that night. The kiss, the night, just everything. I shake my head removing the pictures out of my mind.

"Look Danny you wanna know why I choose him?"

He looks at me completely surprised and confused. He nods his head.

"Because he's loyal. He is like the boyfriend I never had. I never had friends growing up and...and...and. I love him! He doesn't know yet but I like a guy whos protective, but not like my freaking father! I don't need a guy that needs to know what I'm doing staying out late with friends. And frankly he's better than your freaking ass! I just don't know what to do right now!" I let a few tears escape and I look up at Danny whose eyes were like glass. His face showed a lot of sympathy and anger and confusion. 

I walk over to the front door and open it widely. I gesture for him to leave. After he leaves I slam it shut and slowly walk to the TARDIS. I open the door and saw the Doctor looking surprised at me.

"So? You choosing him?" he asks quietly

"Nope" I say quickly wiping a tear away

"Why?"

"Because" I smile and shrug my shoulders. He smiles

"So? Cat people?"

"Sure why not!" I say smiling pulling the lever with him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody. So I went back to school today! I hated it. I got a crap tonne of home work but I finished it already. ALGEBRA, HATE IT SOO MUCH WHY SOOO MUCH ALGEBRA HOMEWORK WHYYY??!!! But anyway.. I attatched my video to this story so yeah :) Enjoy!
Have a fantastic day!

~WhouffleSweetie <3