Accidents Happen?

Prompt By: Pe0plesaythingss_

Clara was walking around the TARDIS to find her bedroom again. This had happened before so she decided to try and find the Doctor to fix things up.....again. She went through endless corridors and found places that she didn't even know even existed. She found the library and the swimming pool. Now that's just showing off she thought to herself when she found the library. It was like a whole library inside a spaceship. She continued her trek to find the Doctor.

"Doctor!" she yelled. Nothing, it was just silence.

She sighed angrily. This had happened hundreds of times before and she knew that yelling at the TARDIS only made it worse. It felt like forever until she heard a rustling in the console and the Doctor fixing the underbelly of the console. It was just down the corridor she could see it right there. She felt relieved knowing that the Doctor was actually onboard and not ditching her to go on extra adventures. She started to walk towards the console room then suddenly a wall appeared right in front of her and she ran right into it falling to the ground with an oof. She lay there hand on her forehead from the sudden impact. The wall must've disappeared because the Doctor walked quickly to Clara and kneeled on the ground laughing.

"It's not funny" she said slight smile on her face

"C'mon let's get you up." He kneeled down next to Clara and helped her up.

"Do you know who you are? Where you are? and most importantly who I am?!" he said looing concerned suddenly

"Yes Doctor. That stupid snog box placed a wall right in front of me!" she said pointing to the roof of the TARDIS.

"She wouldn't do that" said the Doctor

"oh yeah? Prove it. She has hidden my bedroom for the past 3 nights! Just face it, she hates me!"

The Doctor sighed and laughed. C'mon let's get that lump on your head sorted out. Clara's eyed widened and she rubbed her fingers on her forehead.

"Ow!" she said obviously finding the lump on her head that the Doctor pointed out earlier.

Clara followed the Doctor back to the medical bay. (A new room the TARDIS was nice enough to install just for Clara, strangely enough), Clara was about to get into the room when she sworn the door was open but fell to the ground again with an oof! She groaned and huffed to the Doctor.

"What's wrong now?" said the Doctor blank expression

"She did it again"

The Doctor didn't say anything but hit the wall of the TARDIS. The TARDIS responded with a beeping noise. Clara was a tad bit devilishly happy on the inside that the TARDIS just got scolded by the Doctor. The Doctor got the first aid kit which was bigger on the inside. She really should have seen that coming. He tossed bandages, needles and bottles out of the kit and onto the ground behind him. Clara giggled at his childish actions.

"AH HA!" he said after a while of searching for what he needed.

"Bigger on the inside can be a pain sometimes eh?" said Clara grinning. The TARDIS caught onto what Clara meant and Clara got a sharp pain in her head. The TARDIS had gotten into her head and sparked her.

"Ow!"

"Ladies, Ladies your both pretty now stop"

Clara stood there grinning staring at the Doctor

"Wait.....Oh dang it!" said the Doctor facepalming himself

"Did you just say that I was pretty?" Said Clara with hands on her hips

"Y-y-yeah" said the Doctor streching the word

Clara laughed and the Doctor cleared his throat interrupting the somewhat awkward silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Clara had a bandage on her head and had some medicine they sat down in the living room (again the TARDIS was nice enough to install this room). They decided to watch a movie. After some arguments on what to watch Clara gave into a movie called The Grinch which the Doctor loved and really wanted to watch. They were halfway through the movie when Clara fell asleep on his chest while listening to his heartbeats. He didn't know what to do when he did notice Clara resting on his chest. He smiled and placed his arms around her waist. She stirred slightly making the Doctor laughing quietly. The movie ended and the Doctor ran his hand through Clara's hair absent mindedly. He realised this and removed his hand looking around nervously. Then Clara took his hand and placed it on her head again. The Doctor took the hint and decided to continue to play with her hair. He started talking to Clara in the language of Gallifrey.

He said:

Clara, oh my Clara. You are the most prettiest and most funniest woman to ever walk the face of the Earth. Every week I skip to the following week right away when really you had to wait a week or more for me. Clara there's something I've been meaning to tell you and I don't know how you will react, even though you won't know what i'm saying. Okay here goes, I love you and your pressence makes my emotions and feelings numb. You make my brain go fuzzy, you make my stomach do frontflips and you drive me crazy. I love you Clara Oswin Oswald and I will never let you out of my sight.

The Doctor looked down to see a tear roll down Clara's cheek.

"What's wrong?" he asks slightly concerned

Clara rolled over to face the Doctor, still on his chest. She smiled slightly.

"I love you too chin"

The Doctor stood there grinning but then it hit him. How did she know what I was saying? He thought to himself quietly.

"How d-"

"I jumped through your timeline remember dummy? I must've picked up a bit of Gallifreyan on the way." she said smiling

The Doctor smiled and laughed quietly. Clara sat up and rested her head on his shoulder. The Doctor looked to his side when he saw Clara staring back at him. The Doctor leaned down and kissed Clara passionately on the lips. She responded almost instantly brushing her fingers through his 'oh so perfect' hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you, yeah you! Thanks for reading. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS! SERIOUSLY I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING. My friends are sick of me mentioning Wattpad all the time but yeah (im kinda addicted in a way). Hope you enjoyed this chapter. This prompt was given to me by a fellow commentor :) Credit at top. So yeah comment below some more ideas :)

Have a fantastic day!

~whoufflesweetie <3