Goodbye Chin

Hello :)

I'm working on a few ideas for future parts (some which came from readers) but I would like to see some of your ideas :) Comment below some more prompts and the chapter will be dedicated to you :D. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctor POV (11th regeneration)

I was in the TARDIS bored as usual. I had just left Clara's apartment and was now floating in deep space. I've read at least 3 books already. Sometimes I hated that Timelords could read incredibly fast. I've made a complete mess in the kitchen. And I've upgraded the TARDIS console and engine TWICE. I sigh. I needed her, I needed to see her again. I smile and walk to the console and flick levers and push buttons. The TARDIS landed and I smiled as I looked at the coordinates and looked at the screen. It showed me Clara's apartment with the gorgeous shrubs and vines crawling up the wall near her TARDIS blue door. I knock on the door with the gold knocker on her door. I knock again and finally Clara pops her head out. I straighten my bow-tie. She didn't look her usual self. She had her pyjamas on (which I gather is good for her kind, you never know these days), her hair was let down to fall on her shoulders and she didn't have any make-up on, not that she really needed it. I also noticed how flushed she looked. Her eyes were puffy and red. I smile at her apologetically. She slightly smiles a little back in response.

"So, you ready to go?" I say confused from the somewhat awkward silence

"Umm actually I don't think I'll go today" I put my hands in my pocket and I felt a bit dissapointed. I could tell that she knew how I was feeling because she hugged me. I hugged back.

"May I ask why?" I say holding her shoulders

"Can we talk.....Alone?" she says looking behind her at a man in her living room. He looked at me and then suddenly looked away obviously not caring about me too much. Normal for me. You get used to it after a while.

"Yeah sure" I open the TARDIS door for her and she steps in. If I had to be completely honest, I had absolutely no idea what was going on. It'll dawn on me later. Usually does.

I close the door and lean on the console. She took a seat and took a deep breath.

"You wanted to talk?" I say looking at her worried

Clara POV

"I have no idea how I'm going to say this but...." I took another deep breath

C'mon you need to do this. For Danny. I told myself trying to get this over and done with. I didn't realise is that a tear fell down my cheek. Until the Doctor walked over and wiped it away.

"But?" he said

"I don't want to travel anymore." his face dropped

"Im sorry, but my family says they never see me and they only see me every 3 or so months because I've been travelling and knowing you, you get the times wrong"

"Not my fault" he put his hands up like he was surrendering

"And I have a stable job and I'm enjoying it and I've also maybe got a relationship I have no idea what it is really. But the point is that I don't want to travel again. I'm not saying that I don't want to see you anymore. You can pop around but" I sigh and wipe a few escaped tears.

"I-I don't know" I place my head in my hands sobbing quietly. The Doctor sits next to me and wraps his hand around my neck and kissed the top of my hair. I sigh and stand up and leave.

Doctor POV

I honestly can't believe I didn't see this coming. Stupid Doctor! Why didn't I see this coming. I sigh in disbelief. But she did say I could meet her again. A smirk appears on my face but there was still a sinking feeling inside of me knowing that I can't travel with her. I decided to leave her alone to have time with family and friends and to cool off a bit. And also to give her space.

Clara POV

5 years later

It's been 5 years since the Doctor came around and also 5 years exact today since I told him I can't go travelling. I regretted that so much I miss him lots. But I did this for the best. I haven't gotten over it, even on the happiest of days it still is in the back of my mind that I may have broken the once childish, happy, bouncy, and full of energy Doctor's two hearts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment below some more ideas! I'm sorry I had to. I'm in a weird place at the moment where I am happy but I feel kinda sad at the same time. I have no idea why. I think it's because I have school next week. Meh I don't know but yeah sowwy. I have a few more ideas for the next few days and they're not exactly happy-ish. I should probably fix that. Anyway, comment ideas, vote for this story/part and share with your family and friends. (Check out the picture, it's quite true now that I think of it!)

Allons-y

~WhouffleSweetie <3