CyberNapped

Hello :)

(So in this part Clara gets kidnapped by the Cybermen and attempts to turn her into one and then the Doctor comes to save her. With a twist oh and this chapter is before the Nightmare in Silver)

UPDATE: Since I am on holidays for the next 3-4 weeks I will be scrapping the whole one chapter a week thing. So yeah! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claras POV

I woke up on the couch to the sound to Artie and Angie fighting.

"No it's mine give it back!" shouted Angie

"Dad said I could use it today!" shouted Artie back. Angie sighed angrily

"CLARA!" they both shouted

I sigh and get off the couch from my 20 minute nap and walk upstairs to deal with the situation at hand. 

"Angie, what's the issue now?" I say sleepily

"Artie stole the tablet"

"Seriously Angie you're like 3 years older than him" (A/N I have no idea if that's correct)

"Whatever, can I go to Nina's?" Angie asks

"Sure as long as it's fine with her parents"

"Oh Clara, Dad said it was okay for me to go to Matt's house for a science project" said Artie

"When are you going?"

"Now?" 

"Okay well call if there is any issues" I yawn and make my way back downstairs to make some tea. The kettle was boiling when I saw a flash of silver. I turn around but saw nothing.

"Angie! Artie is that you?!" Silence.

I shrug my shoulders and pour the boiling water into my favourite mug the Doctor gave me. I smile at the memories that he and I had together. Then another flash of silver interrupted my thoughts. Just outside the window. I walk up to the window but saw nothing. Okay now that time I swear I saw something I say to myself. Then I turned around and was faced by a silver, metal, man. I attempted to scream but it was quickly muffled by the robots hand covering my mouth and knocking me out completely.

Doctor's POV

I got tired of waiting of waiting a whole week and decided to cheat my way to the following week. I usually did this especially if we had a fantastic adventure. I smile to myself thinking of the last adventure Clara and I shared together. I parked the TARDIS and waited. Usually she's here by now I say to myself. Then the TARDIS binged. I looked on the computer screen and saw a dark room. Huh? I think to myself. Then my eyes adjusted to the darkness on the screen and saw a woman on the ground unconcious. That looks an awful like Cla- My mind stops and probably so did my hearts. My mouth quickly caught on with my brain and suddenly realised that that was Clara in that room.

I flick levers and push buttons in frustration and was quickly running around the console following the coordinates of the video the TARDIS linked. The TARDIS parked and I ran out the door into the room that had Clara in it. I run up to her and grab her hand.

"Clara" I whisper. I hear her moan in pain and her eyes flickered open

"Doctor?"

"What happened?"

"I don't know I saw a flash of silver and this big metal man came and hit me over the head."

"TARDIS now!" I manage to say

"DELETE!" A cyberman walks in and attempts to shoot at us.

"Stop! What do you want with her!?" I pushed Clara behind me protecting her.

"She will be deleted" It responded

"Do you need it to be her?"

"Negative"

"So you can let her go and let me take her place"

"Affirmative"

Clara tugged me around so we were facing eachother.

"Doctor? What are you doing? You have a plan right, yeah a plan. You aren't going to die on me" Her eyes started looking like glass

"Clara, this is the only way to keep you safe I'm sorry"

"No" I got grabbed by a Cyberman and was dragged to a room with a bunch of chords on a shell of a cyberman. I gulp. Unknown of what will happen next.

Clara's POV

The Doctor got taken away by two cybermen and closed the door behind them. I tried to get into the TARDIS but she wouldn't let me get in.

"Come on you stupid cheese grater!" I shout in frustration

I turn around and decide to follow their path. I quickly and quietly open the door and follow the Doctor and the Cybermen. The room he was led into was covered in chords and buttons. But what stood out the most was a machine with a shell of a cyberman and chords leading onto it. I gather it was some sort of device that turns you into a Cyberman. The Doctor involuntary got placed inside the cyberman and the bottom closed up leaving the head to go. Cyberman typed in commands and pushed levers causing the Doctor to scream in pain. I stand there horrified tears streaming down my face. When the job was done the Doctor was completely a cyberman. The cyberman teleported somewhere leaving the Doctor and I left in the room. I walked up to him and traced the metal with my finger. I sniffle and hug him.

"Doctor, if you can still hear me I just want to confess something. And I don't know if you will accept it or not. So please hear me out" I take a deep breath still clinging onto him

"Ever since our first adventure with the wifi, I've started to like you in a way that's more than friends. What I'm trying to say is that I love you" I burst into tears uncontrollably knowing that the Doctor, my Doctor was gone.

Then suddenly the Cyberman shell that the Doctor was in started sparking. I step back not knowing what to do. Then the Doctor appeared. He wasn't a cyberman anymore. I run up to him and hug him tight.

"I thought I lost you" I said crying

"If it wasn't for the emotional bit I would be"

"What do you mean?"

"The only way to get rid of a cyberman properly is by killing it with emotion"

"Love isn't an emotion, It's a promise" I say reciting a book I read

The Doctor wriggles out of the tight embrace he was receiving and pecked me on the lips before saying

"Run!" 

The whole room began to flare up in flames and we ran into a room and into the TARDIS safe and sound. We both fell to the ground laughing out of relief and started hugging again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello I know this chapter may not be the best but I really like the idea of the Doctor sacrificing himself for Clara (which I found quite cute) 

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment some prompts as I am all out (whoops)

~WhouffleSweetie <3