Back In Time

Hello all I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the 100 reads. I woke up this morning nearly screaming (I’m easily excited). So I decided to give you another Christmas special chapter. I’m planning on putting this story out on Christmas day (for me) so enjoy! Oh and this story includes the 12th Doctor instead of 11th.

Clara’s POV

I woke up and rolled over to see the face of my boyfriend Danny. At first we were roommates then I guess he confessed his love for me. It had been a total of 2 years since the doctor left me (11th regeneration). I had gotten over him and had moved onto somebody else and was happy as ever. Danny stood up and got ready for work and we farewelled each other. I stretched making weird uncontrollable noises and groans. Just as I was about to get out of bed I heard a noise that sounded similar to the TARDIS. I had lowered my hopes of him ever returning a long time ago so I shrugged it off until I heard frantic knocking at the door and also the sound of the doorbell constantly going off. I sigh and run down the stairs. I open the door to reveal and old man wearing a coat that made him look like a magician.

“May I help you sir?” I ask half asleep

“Clara it’s me!”

“I’m sorry, I don’t know you. Care if I ask who you are?”
The man steps back with wide eyes and the colour washed from his face.

“May I come in?” he asks

“After you tell me who you are” I say sternly

The man said nothing just grabbed me right hand and put it on his chest. I felt four heart beats, two hearts? This could only mean one thing.

“Doctor?” I say shakily

“Clara it’s me, I regenerated this is the new me. Now may I come in please?”

I said nothing and gestured him inside my new apartment.

“Oh you’ve redecorated, I don’t like it” He said sniffing the air

“Doctor, we moved”

“Oh”

The Doctor sat down on the couch and crossed his feet on top of the coffee table.

“Why?” I ask

“Why what”

“Why did you leave me?”

“Clara, I didn’t want you to get hurt and plus I didn’t want you to see me when I first started this new face. I hurt people I would have hurt you. I still care about you I’m so sorry”

“But I would’ve helped you get through this. I would have understood”

“I’m sorry”

“You’re forgiven” I walk up to him and give him a hug but was rejected

“You know what? I’m not much of a hugger anymore”

“You don’t get a vote” I say still hugging him

“What’s the date?” he asks off topic

“The 24th December, Christmas eve. Why?”

“So it’s nearly Christmas?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I have something for you”

“You really didn’t”

“I’ve noticed how much you missed my past regeneration so I decided to get him back for you”

“Doctor, I’ve moved on I have a boyfriend now. I don’t know if I can”

He hands me a high tech bracelet

“What is this?” I ask

“A vortex manipulator, you can travel back to a date where I was there but not me technically, my past regeneration, the 11th”

He pressed buttons making it beep

“What time do you want to go to?”
“August 15th 2013”

“May I ask why that specific date?”

“It was the day he confessed his love for me that’s all”

“Doctor, I don’t know what to say”

“Just say one thing”
“Thanks?”

“No”

“Geronimo!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw nothing just white then I was in the TARDIS. I heard the doctor talking.

“Clara!” he walked towards me

“Hello Doctor” I said with a huge smile on my face

Then a message came through on my vortex manipulator. It was from the Doctor, it read:

Clara, something I forgot to mention is that my past regeneration will know that you used a vortex manipulator and will remember everything even after that past date.

“You came back” he said smiling his goofy smile

“Yes Doctor I did”

“He pecked his lips on mine.

“Where would you like to go this time” he said smiling

“The stars” I reply hugging him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank-You all!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I ended up getting a big lazy at the end of the story so sorry.

Hope you all are enjoying the Christmas festivities! And last of all MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

~WhouffleSweetie!