Last kiss

Okay so before the story starts I just wanna say that this part is inspired by Taylor Swift's song Last Kiss. I usually have my phone under my pillow playing soft music quietly at night to help me sleep and this song popped up and I started thinking about how this song could be used as a whouffle story :)
So yeah this will probably take me a while. I'll tell you when to start the music :) Not sure if I will upload it today just because I'll be at a friends house all day today and some of tonight soooo yeah :/ sorry in advance. But then again I might be able to. In sort of rambling on so let's start :D

------------------------------
Clara's POV
It's been a year since the Doctor left me. He said he would come back but he never did. Men asked me on dates but I denied. Because I was waiting for the Doctor to come back. I sat down on a chair in the corner of my room with a cup of tea in hand and started to reminisce about the good 'Ol days when the Doctor was around.

(START MUSIC NOW)

Flashback-

I woke up in my bed on the TARDIS. I picked up my phone from the bedside table and the time read 1:58 am in the morning. I groan and turn over and see the Doctor staring at me and smiling. I always loved the way his face lit in the darkness.

"You alright?" He asks noticing my restlesness

"Not really, Can't sleep" 

"I know a way" he says looking at me apologetically

He started singing quietly in my ear. I didn't fully understand it but I soon realised he was talking Gallifreyan. Since I jumped through his timeline a while ago, I seemed to of picked up a bit of Gallifreyan along the way. The song was so beautiful, I shed a tear and slowly drifted off to sleep.

End of Flashback

I sat there thinking about that night. I sighed. This whole relationship with the Doctor made no sense. He would say he loved me but he just left me. I take a deep breath and continue with my tea. My mind often drifted off into flashbacks. But at the moment I missed the Doctor very dearly so I didn't mind the constant flashbacks

Flashback (A/N there's going to be a few in this chapter)\

The Doctor had landed the TARDIS in victorian London for some sight seeing. He opened the door and walked outside. He came back in completely wet. I laughed and handed him an umbrella. He held it over me and himself. It was raining out and I loved the smell of fresh rain on the pavement. We quickly made our way to a small cafe down the road from where we parked. We didn't order anything but we just sat down in the corner booth. I started shivering and he noticed that. He wrapped his arms around me. Soon enough I was warm again enjoying the tight embrace of his arm around me.

New Flashback

I snuck around the TARDIS trying to find the Doctor. I went to my bedroom (he liked to snoop around in my room for some strange reason) he wasn't there. I went to his bedrom. Nope. I even checked the console room, the swimming pool and the library. The TARDIS was being stubborn and wouldn't let me know where he was. Then my mind clicked and I remembered where he would most likely be. I remember we went to Ancient Egypt a few weeks ago. We went to the markets and of course he bought two new bow-ties and a new fez. I knocked on the door and the Doctor answered. I walked in nearly falling over by seeing hundreds on hundreds of fezzes and bow ties. All piled up on shelves and in glass containers like they were in a mueseum.

"Why do you have so many?" I say still shocked

"Because as you know perfectly well, bow ties and fezzes are cool" he said straightening his bow-tie and fez."

"Oh yeah? What about me?" I say smugly. He didn't say anything but I could tell he was trying to come up with something. I giggled and walked closer to him. He stepped back worried.

I walked up to him and took his fez and put it on my head. He laughed then attempted to get it back.

"You have hundreds of other fezzes why don't you just wear one of those?" I say laughing 

"Hmm good point" he says realising.

I walked up to him again and took off his bow-tie and put it on. He tried to grasp it back but I doged him. We started laughing uncontrollably

New Flashback

The Doctor parked the TARDIS and opened the door. All I could see is a whole planet full of flowers (A/N whoopps sounds similar to my first chapter xD).

"Viola" he said spreading his arm out showing me the beautiful view. He led me to a gazebo and he showed me the wildlife. There were different types of birds and insects which you would never' have seen back on Earth

"Wow!" I say completely amazed

"You ain't seen nothin' yet" he said smiling

He took my hand and dragged me to a gorgeous looking water fall and pond. There were fish in there. They would regularly jump out of the water. We sat down on a rock next to the pond. When I was admiring the fish and the waterfall, the Doctor decided it would be funny if he splashed water on me. I turned around and saw him casually whistling and looking away grinning. I returned the favour and splashed water all over him. We both laughed and then I grabbed him by his tweed jacket and snogged him right on the lips. His arms flailed around not knowing what to do. But he just put his arms around my waist, kissing me back passionately.

End of Flashback

I didn't notice at the time but I actually shed a few tears. I wiped them away. That was the last kiss we ever had. The day before he left me. I cleared my throat when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Yeah?"

The Doctor walked in with an apologetic smile on his face and a piece of paper in hand. He cleared his throat and started reading off the piece of paper. I quickly realised that he was reading me an apology letter. I smiled and cut him off by kissing him on the lips. He seemed to of enjoyed it more than I might have because he kissed back more passionately then ever before. (A/N that just sounds....ehhhh not sure xD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you thanks for reading. Thanks for getting me to 700 reads guys I never really thought I would ever say that.....or write that for a matter of fact XD. Anyways I had to cut a fair bit of the story out because I thought it would be a bit too long. But yeah. Tomorrow I'm working on a prompt given to me by a fellow commentor so yeah. Don't forget to vote, share this book with your friends and also comment some more ideas. I'm always open for new ideas :)

~WhouffleSweetie <3