The Proposal

Okie Dokie

I know this part is really cliche but I felt like I needed to. Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doctor's POV

I sat in the console room thinking about Clara. I couldn't help it. My mind was just always thinking about her. We've been dating for about 5 months and I felt like I needed to tie the knot. I had already planned it all but I was still really nervous about whether she would say yes or not. My hearts were beating at an incredible pace, I was amazed I didn't have a heart attack by now. I was glued to my chair fiddling with the TARDIS blue box with the ring in it. It wasn't any normal ring. It was a ring for a very special person and after they say yes and put the ring on their finger they are then bound to it. You can't take it off. Which in some cases may not be the best. It was from the deep abyss of one of my favourite planets Odroria. It was a beautiful planet but not as beautiful as my Clara. I smile half out of excited and nervousness and go to the console and type in the coordinates for the Maitlands residence, where Clara lives. The TARDIS parked and I hid the box in the pocket in my jacket. (Bigger on the inside may I add). Then she dashes in. She had a yellow dress with black combat boots on. But I didn't take much notice because I was staring into her chocolate brown eyes looking right at me.

"So where are we off today Doctor" She said planting a kiss on my cheek.

"We are going somewhere in space" I said grinning

"Then when are we going?" She says ephasising the word when. I laugh quietly

"You'll find out"

Clara's POV

The Doctor was messing around with me again. He does this all the time. All I do now is play his silly game and go along with it. The TARDIS parked and the Doctor opened the door for me and I look out to a gorgeous park.

"Wow" I say amazed from what my eyes were experiencing

"C'mon let's go explore. No danger today, no running"

"Oh good, I was hoping there was going to be no danger" I say laughing while holding his hand

He lead me around the park, looking at the strange plants. He brought be to the petting zoo that the park had to offer. It had strange creatures but they were all fluffy and cute so I didn't mind. The Doctor then quietly lead me to a secluded, kind of romantic area of the park, where it had a fountain and a pathway with flowers outlining it. When I was admiring the beautiful landscape the Doctor ran up to the gazebo in front of the fountain standing quite proudly. I had no idea what he was doing so I walked up to him.

Doctor's POV

My hearts were beating faster than they ever had before. I stood straight up and breathed in and out. Come on Doctor you can do this I say trying to dampen the nervous feeling.

"Doctor, what are you doing?" Says Clara walking up to me arms crossed and a smile on her face.

"Clara ever since I met you in Vicrotian England, I knew it was love at first sight. And then I met you again a few years ago, I knew you were the one for me." Clara's cheeks turned bright red

"You were the person who changed my life. I was thinking of quitting saving people then you appeared and changed my life. Each week all my worries and fears disappear. And I like that feeling whenever I am around you. When you are near me my hearts beat incredibly fast and I get butterflies in my stomach." I take the box out of my pocket and kneel on the ground

"Doctor?" Said Clara arms by her side and her eyes watering up

"Clara Oswin Oswald, will you marry me?" I kneeled there holding my breath not knowing what her response will be

"Yes!" I sprung up breathing like normal again and spinning her around in pure happiness. We were both laughing uncontrollably and crying in happiness. I put her back on her own two feet and slipped the ring on her finger.

"Thank-You Doctor, for being there for me and saving me probably once too many. I love you chin boy" she says kissing me on the lips. After what seemed like forever we broke the kiss gasping for air.

"I love you too impossible girl" I said hugging her tightly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo! Thanks for reading. As I said before I know this is super cliche but I felt like I needed to so I did! I hope you liked this. I enjoy waking up in the morning and seeing all the support from everybody so thank-you so much!

Have a fantastic day! Allons-y

~WhouffleSweetie