Tea and I Love You's

Guys, I gave in. I have finally given in to making a whouffaldi (peter/12xclara/jenna) one-shot. I've never been a huge 'shipper' for them two but look at season 9. SO MUCH WHOUFFLE-NESS! OhmyMoriarty I'm like dying. Anyways, sorry for the lack of updates, my computer broke and is getting repaired and won't be for another week ☹. But thank the stars I have a phone/tablet. So anyways enjoy. Oh and let me know if you like the 12xClara / PeterxJenna fanfics. ☺I also added my Clara Oswald Tribute video as well. (Spoilers for season 8/9 just thought i'd let you know) I think Stitches by Shawn Mendes is perfection for Whouffle. But that's my opinion :P

Also forget that Peter has a wife/kids etc. Okay? Okay

Lets get to 20K Reads by christmas!!!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The staff and crew had finished filming the newest instalment of Doctor Who for the year. Season 9 came to a close and unfortunately Jenna was officially leaving the show, Clara leaving the Doctor's life in the last few episodes. After filming her bits, she said a small speech and quickly made her way out, not being able to stand the thought that she was actually leaving. It had been about a month since they finished filming and Peter was just sitting in his apartment. The first episode was to be aired on the Saturday. Peter sat alone in his apartment, not much to do after filming, he lived alone. News had spread around that he had signed on for season 10 but knowing that Jenna wouldn't be there, made him a little uneasy. But being an actor, it's something you have to go through. They still kept in touch and apparently Jenna had been signed up for a few other minor roles in a few tv series and movies. Peter sat on his couch, the television volume on low just so the silence wouldn't drive him mad. It was still relatively early morning, being 6am, the sun was only just rising, sending an orangey-yellow glow throughout the spacious apartment, the television dully lighting the room, being almost redundant due to the sun. The sun shone on his facial features. His grey, fluffy hair and the wrinkles that were all over his face. He looked at the clock and it read 6:30. He stood up abruptly and grabbed his coat, turning off the television in the process. He locked his door and began on his morning walk.

He'd be lying if he said he didn't miss her. He'd also be lying if he said that he didn't care for her in the slightest. Even loved maybe. He knew that this is what you have to do when you work and act for a show that has a writer that likes to replace characters after a while. She was the first official person he'd talked to when he first got on set for the first day. She introduced him to the crew and made sure he was okay before caring for herself. He kept saying it was going to kill her someday. She always cared too much. A small smile made its way on his face when he recalled the memory. He missed her smile and her laugh. Just her presence in general. Being in her presence itself was enough to make him relax around her. He never knew why.

The sun was starting to dim as thick, grey clouds started moving in front of it. Rain was pretty common in London so it didn't surprise Peter in the slightest. The rain started to get heavier and Peter decided to take cover in a small, quaint, quiet cafe. It didn't have many people in it, it just had a few college kids on phones and talking to each other. He took a corner booth, just so he could sit by himself at least until the rain stopped or lightened up a bit. He took a menu briskly off the table and put it in front of himself, so it didn't look like he was just sitting there like a fool.

"Hello stranger" Peter recognised the voice and looked up, putting down his menu slowly. "Who did you think it was?" Jenna smiled and sat down across from Peter at the table. "i thought you were out of town for filming?" Peter raised an eyebrow and Jenna smiled. One of his many weaknesses. "I'm on a break. My uhh character is on a break". "What's it about?" Peter asked curious about what Jenna does for work now. "Spoilers" Jenna says, smiling and resting an arm behind her neck

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The pair had completely lost track of time but were enjoying their company. They both laughed about funny moments on the show together and the time that Peter had walked off one night and came back soaking wet. One of Jenna's favourite funny moment. Peter remembered it all too well but to be honest he enjoyed it. Peter looked down at the 4 cups of tea that each of them had drunk during the duration of their chat. When he was around Jenna, he felt happier as if younger. Although he knew that he was much older than her, which is why he didn't tell anyone especially her that he fancied her. At his age, people would think that he's her father or even worse, her grandfather. It frustrated him that he couldn't tell her. He'd go to open his mouth but words wouldn't form. It would sometimes just come out as random nonsense.

Both had stopped laughing and clearing their throats after talks about the past. Jenna looked down at her half-empty cup of tea and slowly traced around the rim of the cup with her index finger, stilling grinning from the conversation. "You know, I've missed you" She says almost quietly, looking up at Peter with a smile. "I've missed you too" Peter confessed, feeling his cheeks lightly burn from blushing. Jenna must have noticed because she lightly blushed. Peter looked out of the window and noticed the rain had stopped and the sun was starting to come out through the clouds. "Hey look, the rain has stopped" Jenna looked out the window and smiled. There was a buzzing noise and Jenna looked down at her phone. "Oh shoot. I have to see a family member. Surprise birthday party. I totally forgot. Thank-you for the conversation I enjoyed seeing you again." Jenna slid a small piece of paper across the table to Peter. He looked down and saw a phone number. "So we can continue talking" She smiled. "Thank you" Peter said quietly. Jenna finished the last gulp of her tea and she stood up and put on her brown leather jacket. "I'll see you when I see you" She said with a smile. Peter smiled and they both waved at each other. Jenna walked out the door and Peter remained still. Come on. Chase her. Tell her how you feel. You're not going to see her for a while if at all. Go get her. He thought to himself. Peter sighed in defeat and swiftly stood up and ran out the door down the street towards Jenna. She hailed over a cab and it slowed down. She was about to open the door when Peter called out to her. "Jenna!' He yelled trying to get her attention. She looked up again. "Did I forget something?" She asked, confused.

"I have to say something" Peter stopped and caught his breath. Jenna raised an eyebrow. "I possibly understand that you really need to go but there's been something I've been thinking about for a while and I need to let you know" "Okay..?" Jenna asked getting a little impatient. "I understand the age gap, the big huge one in between us, but for some reason I still feel very attracted to you and I possibly still think as to whether I actually like you or not. But I guess all i'm trying to say is..." Jenna's face was emotionless except for the slight grin forming on her lips, letting him know that it was safe to say. "I like you" He said closing his eyes tight. like a kid in preschool. He opened them and saw Jenna's face fall again then a blush was apparent on her cheeks, she smiled. "Like you, 'like like' me?" "Yes" Peter said smiling. Feeling like a huge weight had been lifted from his shoulders. "Well, i love you too" She says smiling widely. She leant in and kissed him softly on the cheek before opening the cab door. "Tomorrow morning, here again. See you then" She says almost seductively but smiling widely and laughing quietly to herself. The cab drove off down the road, leaving Peter standing there like a fool. Before smiling to himself, and walking back to his apartment

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

~Whoufflesweetie <>O<>