Titanic

Okay. This is a big A/N. Sorry. Just skip ahead if you want :)

So big news. I hit 20K which is pretty amazing! I apologise greatly for being so inactive. I wasn't expecting holidays to fly by like it has. I have school tomorrow (first day back of 2016 :/) and so I will be making sure to update more. I've also been inactive because I've been obsessing over Harry Potter (again) and American Horror Story (AHS.) AHS has been my life for the last 2 weeks. I'm almost finished season 3 (2 more episodes)

And I've also heard that Doctor Who isn't returning till next year! :( Same as Sherlock.

so yeah i apologise.

So I am using somebody's idea from when I asked for prompts. I finally came up with an idea *cheering and clapping*. I've had massive writer's block trying to come up with an idea.

This is when 11 and Clara go onto the space Titanic (the same one 10th went on after he lost......*ahem*) So yeah.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt By: @snowana1999

Third Person POV

The TARDIS doors swung open as the Doctor practically threw himself out of the doors, purple tweed flying behind him, top hat falling slightly from the impact. His arms were in an outstretched motion as he spun in circles."Here we are!" He shouted excitedly Clara trailing behind in a gold dress (A/N Same one as Donna wore with the giant wasp.) She had trimmed her hair in between her travels with the Doctor and teaching and it was now sitting nice and straight on her shoulders. Secretly the Doctor actually liked it. "Uhh, Doctor. Where are we?" She looked around and it looked like they were on a ship but it was dark and small. The Doctor's smile fades as he tries to figure it out, hands down at his sides. "Well we're on the Titanic silly" He says smiling grabbing both of Clara's hands dragging her to the entrance.

"What like THE Titanic?" Clara asks curiously. "Well yes, no, sort of. Yes. But we're in space" He says smiling. "So a space Titanic?" "Yeah. Just like a space Titanic" The pair of them come up to a big open door. The hallway had red carpet and white wall with black lace patterns on it. A slim, young looking man stepped out in front of the both of them. "Do you have a reservation?" He asks, book in hand. "Ah. Yes" Said the Doctor. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his psychic paper. He shows it to the man. His eyes widen. "Of course. Prince Aldin." The Doctor smiles and puts his paper back into his pocket. The man looks at me. "And his lovely princess Sophia" the man bows before both of them. Clara holding onto the Doctors arm. The man gestures both of them into the big, beautifully decorated dining room. The Doctor adjusted his bow-tie and organised to be seated at a table. Each table was delicately embellished with glitter and a big candle surrounded by a flower crown in the middle of the table. Seemed awfully romantic and casual at the same time. If that was possible.

The Doctor pulled out a seat for Clara and she sat down, the Doctor sitting next to her. There were another couple sitting at the same circular table as the two travellers. The man was talking to somebody behind him and the wife (Clara supposed they were married) tapped him on the shoulder. "John" She says quietly. He turns around. "Ah! Hello. How are we?" He asks in a friendly tone. Clara smiled. "Hello, I'm the Doctor. And this is Clara my- good friend" Clara waved shyly and smiled. "Oh well my name is John and this is my lovely uhh friend Marie" The Doctor and Clara said hello. "So what brings you to the Space Titanic this evening?" The Marie asked taking a sip of champagne "Well I thought it'd be lovely to visit one of the best restaurants in the galaxy." Said the Doctor looking over at Clara. "Any refreshments?" The Doctor turned around and his eyes grew wider. "Get back it's a Cyberman very dangerous!" He said pointing his sonic screwdriver at the Cyberman, flipping his chair over onto the ground in result. Every person in the dining room fell silent. Marie laughs. The Doctor turns around. "Oh dear Doctor. There's nothing to worry about. He's programmed to be nice. He doesn't have a bad circuit in him" Marie says smiling. The Doctor felt his cheeks blush. The Cyberman walks away to another table. "Made a bit of a fool of ye'self haven't you?" Clara said quietly to the Doctor who had a frustrated look on his face. "Maybe. But I know that something is going on. Come on" Clara took one last sip of her champagne and stood up with the Doctor. "We must be going." Said the Doctor quickly to Marie and John before grabbing Clara's hand and running off towards the kitchen.