Meet Again

Hey all! So I still have NO electricity/wifi at home. But luckily my parents own a business which DOES have electricity and Wifi. So I'm sort of camping/living there till we do get power at home. This was a last minute decision so...yeah. I have come to the conclusion that I haven't payed much attention to this story. So I'm sorry I'm trying to bring out 1 chapter for both (one-shots and Souffle story) a week. So yeah. Ily so much! THANKS FOR 3K

Soo close to 200 Votes xD

Ilysm Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctor Pov (12th)

Clara had walked into the TARDIS and was walking around the console.

"Have you had a wash?" I say randomly and out of the blue

"Wash? Why?" I shrug my shoulders and she scrunches her face up in confusion and partly suspicion

"Yes Doctor, I did." She says grinning

"Are you sure?" I grin

Before Clara could answer, there was a flash on the screen. I walked over and saw numbers. They looked like coordinates. Of course curiosity got the best of me. I told Clara to hold on and I flicked levers and pushed buttons. The TARDIS came to a stop and I open the door. It was parked in a building. Like a jail. Why would I receive coordinates to a jail? I thought to myself. I quickly pushed myself on the wall as a woman comes running through the doors of the TARDIS slamming them behind he, leaving me outside the TARDIS. I breathed out and looked around the corner. There were 4 guards running, armed. I quickly run back to the TARDIS and start her up. I made sure we landed in deep space.

Clara was sitting on a chair in the console room staring at the unusual woman guiding the TARDIS. Well unusual to her, to me I knew her. Almost all too well.

"Uh Doctor?" Says Clara walking over to me

"Hello Sweetie" The woman pokes her head around the pipe in the middle of the console (A/N idk what its called. But you get the memo)

Her hair was blonde-ish and it was curly and fuzzy. She took a deep breath and started making her way over to me.

Clara POV

"River" the Doctor had a hint of hatred, and unwanted company in his voice

"Hello Sweetie" The woman who I assume is River, walks over to the Doctor and attempts to hug him. He quickly backed off and rushing away from her. She gives him a confused look.

"He doesn't like hugging" I say nonchalantly, biting the finger nail nervously.

"What's the point in hugging? It's just a way to hid your face" He says brushing his hands on his coat giving a disgusted look to River

"Why are you here?" Says the Doctor sternly

"Well, we have we been lately? Have we done the Labyrinth?" River looks up at the Doctor who had a confused look on his face

"I guess not. Have we done the Battle of Mars?" She looks up again and sees his face. Blank. No expression. She sighs and closes what seems like a diary.

"I've jumped to far ahead have I?" She says looking at the Doctor worryingly.

"River, there's no time for you to be here. Just answer the damn question." He looks at her sternly and she nods her head

"I'm here because I need an adventure. I need to get out. I obviously shot too far ahead because look at you. Last time I saw you was when, well. The bow-tie, Stetson, fez loving guy. Look at you. You're all grey and- And old!" she says obviously not handling this regeneration well.

My mind flashbacked to the last moment I had with the last regeneration.

_______________________Flashback__________________________

"We all change, when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, you've got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me."

I quickly wipe a tear from my cheek and I look up at him. Doctor. My Doctor. All gone in a flash. It all went way too fast. We hadn't even known each other long. Well he on the other hand, would have been with me way longer than I was with him. I don't remember but he said he met some of my echoes.

______________________End Of Flashback__________________________

I wiped a few tears that escaped from my eyes and cleared my throat. River and the Doctor were still arguing. Just when I thought I was over him, It's clear to me now that he's gone and a little bit of me inside of me feels lonely and yearns for him. River looked at me worryingly.

"She's fine" says the Doctor brushing me off, obviously still mad at River for the surprise visit

"I think it's time I left" said River walking outside the TARDIS doors. The Doctor must've parked the TARDIS somewhere.

The Doctor walks over to me and I hug him tight. I know he doesn't like hugging but I didn't care. He tried escaping but I held him tighter.

"I don't-No- Don't"

"You don't get a vote. So just shut up and suck it up" I say quietly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope Y'all enjoyed! I had just changed the Cover for this story but I don't think it worked. Idk. Maybe it worked for you! If it did let me know through Comments or Private Messaging :)

Have a safe and fantastic day!

~ WhouffleSweetie <3