High school // TBS

Thomas Sangster imagine part 2:

Your POV

The whole lesson I couldn't concentrate. The bell finally rang and I gathered up my books. I stood up in my chair and walked towards the door. I stepped out of the classroom and walked towards my locker. I opened my locker and pulled out my laptop and a sandwich and packet of cookies. Ava was next to me getting her things out as well.

"Ok, let's go now." Ava said as she closed her locker.

"Ok." I nodded and we began walking towards the library.

We walked in and walked towards a table. I settled my belongings down and instantly opened my laptop. Ava did the same.

I logged onto Instagram and checked my account and things. Ava did the same and we then began watching funny vines of people falling off cows and horses.

"Don't look now, but your Prince Charming is coming his way over to us." Ava whispered and nudged me.

"Huh?" I shrugged and looked into the direction her head was kind of pointing to. I saw Thomas walking over to us with his books and laptop in his hands. I looked away and smiled stupidly at my computer screen.

"Hey." Thomas said and sat beside me.

"Hey." I smiled and glanced up at him. Then back at my laptop screen.

"What are you doing?" He asked and leaned over to take a look at my screen.

"Just watching these funny vines." I smiled.

"Ah yeah." He nodded with a smile attached to his face.

"Y/N can I talk to you about something?" He asked and looked me in the eyes.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Ava." Thomas looked up at Ava and raised his brows.

"Oh right. I just remembered that I have to go and do something." Ava quickly said and walked away.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked and turned to him.

"Well, the thing is... I... I... I love you Y/N. I always have and I always will." He stuttered.

"Tom, I love you too and I have for a while actually." I smiled brightly. I couldn't be any more happier. Thomas smiled widely.

"You know, if there weren't any teachers here I would kiss you right now." He chuckled and sighed.

"And I would like that a lot." I giggled.