The last ever imagine.. // thomas sangster

FINAL IMAGINE:
Y/N POV

The sky a blanket of washed out blues and pinks. The sun a half circle of a blistering golden - hiding amongst the trees. The moon, creeping into the twilight sky. From this day on everything is going to change. No more waking up to freshly made pancakes, or midnight tickles. No more of the small lingering butterfly kisses on the nook of my neck, or the multiple feelings I get whenever he looks at me. Everything is going to be different. He won't be mine anymore.

As the sky changes from a soft blue to a vibrant orange, my heart yells and cries. Thomas loads up the rest of his belongings into his car. I stand at the edge of the gravel driveway, my hands in my pockets, doing the best to not pounce on him and beg him not to move to America. But he has to go, he has to fulfil his acting career.

Tears ping the corners of my eyes. Thomas loads the last of his baggage into the vehicle and looks down at his feet. I swiftly throw myself onto him and don't let go. With the tears I so toughly tried to hold back finally give in and embark on a journey down my face. Thomas holds me like there is no tomorrow.

"You are my first love- and my last one." I mumble into his coat.

"No Y/N, I want you to find a perfect guy who treats you right-" he stutters as now he is too crying,"and who is always there for you. I want you to be happy!"

I try to stop the whimpers that escape my lips, nothing has ever hurt so much then this.

"I'm so sorry Y/N!" He says into my hair and repeatedly lays kisses upon my head, chanting sorries.

I inhale a deep whiff of his scent. He smells like home. I think that's the thing I'm going to miss most, his sent being on everything.. or the way when he's in deep thought and his brows furrow together.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to cope without you Y/N, you are my world, my everything." He pulls me tighter to him, his heart pounding with every breath. With every word that leaves his lips, my heart yawns for him to stay.

Thomas looks down at me, his eyes watery and face illuminated from the stars above. "You don't understand how much I love you Y/N." He kisses me for the last time. Our lips mingling as one.

"I do Thomas and I love you the same." I say through sobs and kisses. I step from him and he gets into his car. My eyes never leave his. The engine starts and soon enough he's down the road, not looking back, for he's scared that he may turn around.

I stand in silence, tears rolling down my cheeks, crickets singing and noises of cars driving past. I wait till he's out of view, then I know for sure that he's not going to turn around and come back. My heart loud, it hurts. It's like having a stake being plunged threw you're chest 10 times, if having you're nails plucked out. It's all emotions rolled into one, a giant suffocating wall, that won't let me come up for air.

I fall to the ground, sitting on my bottom, pulling my legs up tightly towards my chest.

"Just think of it as a new beginning," Thomas said before hand. A new beginning.. A beginning where I'm happy and everything is okay.

Everything is going to be different now... A good different I suppose.