For sally - written by gemzisnotcool

I woke up to a mouthwatering smell wafting from the kitchen of the apartment I shared with my boyfriend, Thomas. I slipped out of bed and brushed my hair, before putting on my slippers and walking to the kitchen. Tom had noticed my arrival and walked up to me, smiling.
"Morning babe." He said, wrapping his arms around me and quickly kissing me.
"Morning." I replied, smiling. I put my arms around his neck, as he pulled me closer to him. We shared a kiss before he turned back to the kitchen. I looked over his shoulder to see he had cooked bacon and scrambled eggs. My favourite! He was so sweet. I wouldn't know what to do without him.
"Aww Tom you didn't have to!" I smiled at him.
"Anything for my baby girl. And you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you." He smirked. I didn't look like that at all when I slept, he knew that. I laughed and pushed him playfully on the shoulder. It was a Saturday and it was raining, living in Britain meant this usually happened. I was wearing my small blue house coat that fell just above my knees, along with a nightgown and my slippers. Thomas had a baggy grey t shirt and shorts. I cleared up the mess in our small living room, making space on the table for our food, and came back to the kitchen, where Tom had just put our breakfast on plates.
"I have the next week off, Wes is off sick with the flu so he said we would continue when he felt better." He said, his British accent ringing in my ears, melting my heart. I beamed up at him.
"Well unlike you, I have classes to attend next week," I sighed, "But we have all weekend to ourselves." He smirked at me, plopping himself down on our couch. I joined him, resting my head on his chest.
"Well then, let's make the most of it." He whispered to me, lifting my head up and kissing me, his lips soft against mine. We pulled away only when we needed air.
"I love you Tom." I said to him, looking into his chocolate eyes. He smiled down at me.
"I love you too Sal." He whispered, pulling me closer to him.